Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

So after a very long time I managed to get three nametags in my survival world. What to do? I decided to trap a zombie and name it. So , I trapped it in 20 iron bars quite easily - the idiot just walked in. Well I guess thats pretty obvious considering he has no brain anymore.

Anyway so I proceeded to name him. I was delighted to find out that he was the kind of zombie that could pick items up. I qutfitted him with the worst iron armour i could find.

The very same day , a zombie soawned right hext to my snow golem , whom I’d trapped in a 1x2 area for farming snow. Astonishingly my snowgolems snowballs could not peot him from a distance of 0 blocks away. Anyway i killed the second xombie and trapped it. This I named “slave”. Well this zombie hit me once and 4 of my digs rushed over and killed him instantly when I broke one atone wall to change it into an iron bar.

:( what a waste of a nametag. I have one left any ideas what i should use it on?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You'll get a lot of nametags if you try to fish anything else, preferably with Luck of the Sea. Obviously you won't get nametags if you actively try to get them, so you should focus on getting enchanted books.

If you haven't done it yet you should make an ender farm. Also rename your digs.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Boy you need to learn the villager dealing shenanigans.
Those white boys give you infinite nametags for some good o'l emeralds which you can also get from them by selling them a bunch of paper.
Very cheap way to get emeralds is also find a library in a stronghold, break all the bookshelves and sell all the books to the villager.

More info:
350px-VillagerTradeChart.png

L

Lightning McQueen

I have two villages in close proximity ill make use of them.

A

A pigeon

Also i dont believe in making mob farms they’re against my ethics of survival

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom