Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I don't know in what way the new website is going to look, but if the lay-out is going to change alot, I would like to suggest to add a button at the bottom of the page that says "Oldschool site" which changes the lay-out the the one we currently have :)

Also, maybe until the new one is here it can say 'BETA Page', so we can give feedback as it is under construction ;)

-telegamer ~ Owen

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I don't know in what way the new website is going to look, but if the lay-out is going to change alot, I would like to suggest to add a button at the bottom of the page that says "Oldschool site" which changes the lay-out the the one we currently have :)

Also, maybe until the new one is here it can say 'BETA Page', so we can give feedback as it is under construction ;)

-telegamer ~ Owen
Btw, will be the posts count, followers, etc removed? Or the database will not be reseted? +777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom