Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so ive been thinking. Lets say a beloved staff member who has been active on the server fir years has to leave the team because real life is too busy. They resign willingly. Take icescreams for example. Lets say in a few months/years they find they agin have the time needed to help cubecraft again. Would they be allowed to rejoin the staff team, and would they have to start all the way back at helper? Or could the resume a similar position they had when they left. So for example, given their experience, would icescreams be able to rejoin as say a sr mod and keep helping out with recruitment? Im just wonderin. If its confidntial staff only info, then just lock the thread

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think they have to start the process all over again. It would be unfair for other people that wants to join this team. Also, I don't know it for sure, but, ex-staff members could possibly lost their skill after years. So it would be better to start all over again in order to re-skill theirselves again.

D

Deleted member 469419

I think they have to start the process over again, there was a promotion has you might know that allowed a old staff member to rejoin and become automatically a mod and then you didn't have to start the process over again. That's what happened with SummerWarz, Marieke2001 ...

Answering to your question; They've to start from 0 (think so at least).

Also, I remember that someone of the staff team said this was over.

However could happen that an ex staff manager like @Tacosbefriends with lot of experience on cube wanted to rejoin and then he could do it.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think they have to start the process all over again. It would be unfair for other people that wants to join this team. Also, I don't know it for sure, but, ex-staff members could possibly lost their skill after years. So it would be better to start all over again in order to re-skill theirselves again.
I bet they might advance thru the process faster if they did start over

Reactions: Jiivan

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I think they have to start the process over again, there was a promotion has you might know that allowed a old staff member to rejoin and become automatically a mod and then you didn't have to start the process over again. That's what happened with SummerWarz, Marieke2001 ...

Answering to your question; They've to start from 0 (think so at least).

Also, I remember that someone of the staff team said this was over.

However could happen that an ex staff manager like @Tacosbefriends with lot of experience on cube wanted to rejoin and then he could do it.
lol if tacos returned the staff team would collectively resign

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
“HackersDontWin, zDutchie, Snodia, CyanYellow, Power_Ranger & TheBrownster are all the only staff members to complete the helper training process twice.”

With the short exception earlier this year to gain moderators in which 5 returned, most if not all staff would need to complete helper training again.

I checked and it is probably not true. Sorry :)

I asked Ziggy to confirm, I’ll post when I get an official answer. He came from the Chuck so either he was automatically a moderator or was helper. Although I wonder if Chuck helpers count.

Come on, he wasn't that bad after all... He did great things for this community.

:|

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think they will start over again because take for example a admin if he stops a mod will take over his place so they have enough admins again

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think it depends on how long ago the staff member resigns and how much he or she still knows about the server and its rules. If the ex-staff member is still up to date with everything he or she can become a moderator instantly and when an ex-staff member is not really up to date anymore or needs to learn some things that have changed internally then they have to do the helper training again. I think this is about how it works.

Reactions: 404Owl and Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think it depends on how long ago the staff member resigns and how much he or she still knows about the server and its rules. If the ex-staff member is still up to date with everything he or she can become a moderator instantly and when an ex-staff member is not really up to date anymore or needs to learn some things that have changed internally then they have to do the helper training again. I think this is about how it works.
I think ur right yeah

Reactions: 404Owl and Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom