Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see some of the old QuakeCraft maps brought back expanded/revamped?

• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Hello!
I know many people would really enjoy having some of the old QuakeCraft maps back. However, after talking with @Efcluke94 I have learned that the other old maps were tested and are not big enough for 12 players.

My idea is to expand/revamp the old maps that were on the larger side, like Sapphire, Colours, and Skybridge. This would allow some of the old maps to be brought back, but still be a new map at the same time because of the expansion/revamp!

I am sure th amazing build team would be more than capable of doing this to some of the old maps and keeping them amazing :)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sapphire, Colours, and Sky Bridge were all pretty big. I'd also say map Frost was really big, due to the levels/layers it had. I'd like to see nearly every single map come back, except for mad Scarlett, which was just plain awful.

If the maps were to come back, I'd like them to be the same/somewhat different. I don't want many major changes, because you're literally bringing them back. Just like map Castle, they should be untouched/barely changed, only fitted for size and such.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom