Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rubythecherry

Jul 12, 2017
Florida, United States
I first posted this in suggestions only because I am unfamiliar with these new forums. Hey everybody, most of you have never heard of me but I used to be a mod on this server back when it had only 20-30 active players! My old ign was emptypooper.(the last spawn i remember was a mineshaft type thing? But i know there was one before that i just forgot it.) Some people think I'm lying because I've only recently joined these forums, that is because I've just come back from my Mc break and there weren't any forums for this server when I left. I am looking foward to playing on the server again and hopefully rejoining the staff team.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I first posted this in suggestions only because I am unfamiliar with these new forums. Hey everybody, most of you have never heard of me but I used to be a mod on this server back when it had only 20-30 active players! My old ign was emptypooper.(the last spawn i remember was a mineshaft type thing? But i know there was one before that i just forgot it.) Some people think I'm lying because I've only recently joined these forums, that is because I've just come back from my Mc break and there weren't any forums for this server when I left. I am looking foward to playing on the server again and hopefully rejoining the staff team.
WB If You Want To Rejoin The Team Apply There -----> Click Me

But You Need To Read These -----> Read Me

And This Too -----> Me too

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Welcome back! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay. :)

Why are you asking for a lock? It's an introduction. The thread owner didn't ask ''Where can I apply for Helper'' or something. Just leave it as it it.
As His Question Is Answered The Thread Must Be Locked And Btw This must not be here i think so

Great that you're back! There have probably been a lot of changes on the server since you were a staff member! There might be players who know more about today's Cubecraft than you do! Just some tips: before applying for helper make sure you know everything about today's Cubecraft (including it's games, rules, etc) and be active on the forums:). You will probably get a bonus because you have been a staff member here before;). But most importantly I hope you have a great time playing Cubecraft again:D!

Reactions: Rubythecherry

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Welcome back:p
welcomeback12.gif

Rubythecherry

Jul 12, 2017
Florida, United States
Btw, who else was in the staff team when you were in the staff team, just curious if there are any other old mods or above still here.
-
Well Rubik obviously, but I can only remember one other mod, if I saw his Gt i would know it but i remember pretending to be brothers with him on a skype call. Looking through the staff page i slightly remember the name Ruben.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom