Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Anyway, I highly doubt they will implement it.
I believe they are very happy to implement all of the suggestions; They are just a little bit too busy :D
But this specific suggestion, I think, does not require a lot of work to implement, so maybe it is more likely for us to see it being implemented soon.

Although I'm not in that part of Team CubeCraft. I don't know exactly how their queue and their procedures work, so, well, waiting game :)

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I believe they are very happy to implement all of the suggestions; They are just a little bit too busy :D
But this specific suggestion, I think, does not require a lot of work to implement, so maybe it is more likely for us to see it being implemented soon.

Although I'm not in that part of Team CubeCraft. I don't know exactly how their queue and their procedures work, so, well, waiting game :)
Well, taking into account that there are many "forwarded" suggestions, and that most of them require a lot of work and effort, I doubt it very much.
Therefore, I do not know what will happen, hopefully and they will implement it. :)

Reactions: KLsz

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
DNA: will require little ‘adaptive changes’ 🤣
It does not require practically big changes, bring all the islands to the middle closer, enlarge the size of the island a little and if they want to modify and put new blocks that is already up to them. Thats it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Buckyy,

We have discussed your suggestion internally and decided to deny your suggestion.

We felt like revamping nostalgic maps would take away the nostalgia. Revamping an already existing map usually means quite the changes. When revamping, the inspiration for the map will remain the same, but the islands will be different. By changing these maps, you will just remove the nostalgic part, as the maps will look and play totally different. We would rather create new maps for our gamemodes instead.

We hope that denying your suggestion does not discourage you from interacting with our platforms or from creating suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom