Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Is it possible to set the Old leaderboards from eggwars in the waiting lobby from eggwars so you can see the top 5 from solo and team eggwars and how many wins they have. THe same with the old lobbys... Bring the old lobbys back... from my opinion it was a lot better when there where different lobby's for every game.... and it was more fun... How it is now is good but back in the time it was more fun.... you could do more things in the old lobby's. Speaking of the old lobby's I mean the lobby's from like 2014/2015. That was a good time.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Could go back to the old lobbies, but then you’ll have no cubecraft in a couple months. Running servers and lobbies costs money, Cube is running out of money due to the decrease of players at Minecraft and Cube itself. They had to switch everything back to the main lobby, to save some money. So no, it won’t go back until Cube is back at like 8K+ players at the same time on Java and more people buy ranks

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this has been suggested before, but what about 1 lobby, but different themes. When you click the eggwars NPC, you'll get teleported to a part of the lobby which has the old eggwars theme and this for every gamemode. Leaderboards can be shown for every game at its own part of the lobby.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I think this has been suggested before, but what about 1 lobby, but different themes. When you click the eggwars NPC, you'll get teleported to a part of the lobby which has the old eggwars theme and this for every gamemode. Leaderboards can be shown for every game at its own part of the lobby.

Very good idea since it's the same lobby!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
CubeCraft has removed these lobbies because it cost quite a lot of money to have different lobbies open 24/7. That is why they have cast all the different games together in 1 lobby. I also understand that it brings up a lot of memories, but it is just very expensive to keep different lobbies open. I would prefer this of course, but it is almost impossible if you want CubeCraft to continue to exist.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom