Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Hello Guys "Cubecraft"
I Have iDea Many ppl Want old Egg wars gen "Like Sign only" And Many ppl Want to Remove That knockback Kit
anyone Like My Suggestion Players Camp and anyone Try To Kill them they Knokback him to the Void
"Old Egg wars gen" I mean to give you a choice if you can make it The old or the default "New"

Sorry For My bad eng :D

D

Deleted member 269142

What do you mean by sign only?
IMO, the KB stick is fine. You don’t even see that very often because at that point everyone has punch bows.
And also, what do you mean by “Old EggWars gen”, such as an earlier update?
I liked the earlier updates but having an option to switch between them, if that’s what you mean, isn’t very reasonable.

Reactions: zHacker

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
What do you mean by sign only?
IMO, the KB stick is fine. You don’t even see that very often because at that point everyone has punch bows.
And also, what do you mean by “Old EggWars gen”, such as an earlier update?
I liked the earlier updates but having an option to switch between them, if that’s what you mean, isn’t very reasonable.
No i Mean i Like old egg wars update But some Ppl Like old Gen dia gold iron it give you Choise to chose one of them "old or the new"

D

Deleted member 269142

I don’t like that kind of option
It’s like when people don’t want to update their iOS

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom