Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft bring the old arcade back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Not really explained. That is opinion. Not fact. Give me facts tell me in an interact response. why not?
There were way more minigames in the old arcade then the new..
I think I've already suggest this once,
But why don't add both? Old and new.

Dec 6, 2017
I realize I am very late in my response to this thread, but honestly I didn't think it would receive this much attention so I haven't gone back to it since I posted it. I don't want to seem like I'm complaining too much, but they did add QuakeCraft back except it's a wayyyy different version. I really don't like the new maps and the timer instead of first one to 15 kills. I want the OLD old quake. the original. I think it would be a great idea to mix old games with new just I really want the old games back.

D

Deleted member 352903

I realize I am very late in my response to this thread, but honestly I didn't think it would receive this much attention so I haven't gone back to it since I posted it. I don't want to seem like I'm complaining too much, but they did add QuakeCraft back except it's a wayyyy different version. I really don't like the new maps and the timer instead of first one to 15 kills. I want the OLD old quake. the original. I think it would be a great idea to mix old games with new just I really want the old games back.
There’s still old Quake Craft. Also, you necro posted

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please don’t necropost on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Lock? @AnimalTamer1
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom