Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like old arcade games return to cubecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zaloufis

Oct 4, 2016
Greece
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,I made this thread for the old arcade games at cubecraft.I would love to see again the old arcade games like hour class and hide and seek and more.Please if it is easy to return them do it because they were my favourite games at cubecraft :).

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Although I did like them, I don't want them to return. At least, I don't want some of the, to return. For example, TNT run was a quite cool game, but now it is a layer spleef mode. I wouldn't mind seeing Hide&Seek and Super Craft Bros return, but sometimes games are too outdated to fit in this community. Just accept that they will never come back. Sorry.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I agree with you! I want to see this in game

- Itz_Dim
Or they could just reset the Arcade entirely to what it was and add in the new games they have now (Wing Rush, Slime Survival, and Line Dash). I saw the Arcade and Sky Wars as their two most popular game modes. In the old Arcade, there would be lobbies filled with people (The good old days ._.). I'm not saying reset the lobby and everything they had in the said lobby, but resetting it back to their old maps and games would be nice.
I just realized I tagged the wrong person ._.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom