Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Another reminder try not to post multiple posts in the same thread as it can be considered as post-farming. <3
There was literally 6 hours in between..

Anyway, I'm only gonna say that ^
Because I don't wanna create any drama in this thread.
Also not meant neg negative but imo jf there's 6 hours in between messages it's not farming.

Anway congratz to the new helpers!

Reactions: remio

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Also not meant neg negative but imo jf there's 6 hours in between messages it's not farming.

Yeah we addressed that. No need to keep adding on. So what, I made a mistake. Not a big deal. No need to make it one either.

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

Replying and then saying "I dont want to start drama" is such an oxymoron. If you really wanted to not start drama then you wouldnt have responded in the first place.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Found a very small typo.
Maybe something you can fix when you got some time, Story...
Schermafbeelding 2019-09-08 om 18.20.30.png

(Should be ItsDavey_ obviously.)

Reactions: Dutudy

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
These parts arent important to the username, but rather for reading so as long as people understand who it is it doesnt matter.
ItsDavey is not the same Minecraft player as ItsDavey_ ...
On top of that, you capitalized and spelled out every staff member's usernames correctly except for this one time...
So saying these parts aren't important to the username and that everything is alright as long as people understand who it is, doesn't really make any sense.

Just change it, this fix really doesn't take that much time...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
These parts arent important to the username, but rather for reading so as long as people understand who it is it doesnt matter.
I think this thread should be accurate. I mean, it's not a big deal because it's just one underscore that needs to be added, so if you don't want, it's fine, but it just looks better when every name is correct.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
ItsDavey is not the same Minecraft player as ItsDavey_ ...
On top of that, you capitalized and spelled out every staff member's usernames correctly except for this one time...
So saying these parts aren't important to the username and that everything is alright as long as people understand who it is, doesn't really make any sense.

Just change it, this fix really doesn't take that much time...
I wasnt arguing against the fix, I was just saying that its not important, its not like people are going to read it and go ah yes, this clearly isnt the popular player ItsDavey_ from CubeCraft. Sure I'm going to fix it, but again, its for readability. The 100% correct usernames are always in the 'current list'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom