Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! 👋

I'm here to provide a list of all the feedback team members.

We kindly ask you do not go out of your way to harass any of these people due to their part in the team. Asking questions and providing constructive feedback directly is always appreciated. The following list contains all of the current feedback team members.

💙 Feedback Team Member List

@AnolTongi
@Blom
@caraMel
@Casualpoalrbear
@Dreamer
@Hoshi
@Prixifye
@Dualninja
@RelatedNoobs
@Roxrock

Q: How can I become a member of the team?
A: Our team is currently working on an application form. Any updates on this topic will go in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm here to do what the title says and name all the feedback team. Before I do this I want to ask please don't go out of your way to harass any of these people. Asking questions is okay of course and so is criticism. Alright here are the members (or atleast the link to all the people on the discord) right now however we are starting an application progress soon so this might get out of date when that hits

@AnolTongi
@Blom
@caraMel
@Casualpoalrbear
@Dreamer
@Hoshi
@Prixifye
@Dualninja
@RelatedNoobs
@Roxrock
Good luck

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! 👋

I'm here to provide a list of all the feedback team members.

We kindly ask you do not go out of your way to harass any of these people due to their part in the team. Asking questions and providing constructive feedback directly is always appreciated. The following list contains all of the current feedback team members.

💙 Feedback Team Member List

@AnolTongi
@Blom
@caraMel
@Casualpoalrbear
@Dreamer
@Hoshi
@Prixifye
@Dualninja
@RelatedNoobs
@Roxrock

Q: How can I become a member of the team?
A: Our team is currently working on an application form. Any updates on this topic will go in this thread.

Cool people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom