Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the generator to be removed?

• Yes, please eliminate this amazing opportunity to camp in EggWars

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • No, please keep the generator, because... Please share your reasoning!

Votes: 13 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Egg warriors, I salute.

In the EggWars map 'Magic', there is a diamond generator at the top of a statue, about 50 blocks higher than the regular ground. It has been frustrating players and staff to have people build bases high up and stay there to 'collect resources', which tends to make games last longer and may cause the players to be banned.
Due to these reasons, we would like your opinion on its removal.

Do you agree with removing the generator, and possibly moving it down?
Vote using the poll above!

2018-01-04_22.42.16.png

2018-01-04_22.10.55.png

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Egg warriors, I salute.

In the EggWars map 'Magic', there is a diamond generator at the top of a statue, about 50 blocks higher than the regular ground. It has been frustrating players and staff to have people build bases high up and stay there to 'collect resources', which tends to make games last longer and may cause the players to be banned.

View attachment 141032
View attachment 141033
Totally agree. They want to ban campers, but this generator encourages it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As a person who discovered this with lez, can confirm that camping in that spot is ridiculously annoying. It's a tier three gen with blocks around it for safety, basically being a bowcamping paradise.
To compensate, I feel that the tier 1 generators at the bottom should be upgraded to tier 2. I'm pretty sure nobody enjoys the generators at mid on this map.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Lets get rid of it, but replace it by putting one somewhere else.. maybe inside the statue halfway up, and build a inner AND outer staircase to get to it?
I actually think replacing it would be much easier then just editting the map. But that's a staff's decision

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Egg warriors, I salute.

View attachment 141032
View attachment 141033

No because you can get 0 diamonds at mid. Unless the gens are made HIGER LEVELS.
I dissagree.

Maybe if they make the diamond gens lv 2 or 3 (Same with gold) They can remove it.

But its a classic part of the map. And I love it. ;-;

Reactions: The Lord Pleb
D

Deleted member 169486

No because you can get 0 diamonds at mid. Unless the gens are made HIGER LEVELS.
I dissagree.

Maybe if they make the diamond gens lv 2 or 3 (Same with gold) They can remove it.

Have fun getting banned!

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I dissagree.

If anything, the map won't just lose a generator. Either it gets more generators or the already existing generators will be upgraded. : )

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I personally voted yes in this poll.

The reason being, as already stated, that it simply is one of the greatest camping spots that one would ever wish for.Even though it is a completely maxed diamond generator that you are able to find at the top, I rarely meet players with the gear that is provided by using the diamonds if you compare it to any other map. Diamonds are an essential part of egg wars, and all of the different items that you can use the diamonds to get are in my opinion one big factor of finishing off the game in one epic way.

However, if the top generator is removed, I would not mind seeing the two diamond generators at the ground getting upgraded one tier. Neither would I mind if the gold generator in each base started at atleast tier one. Magic is not the map that I play the most, but even in OP mode, which I usually play, I think that I can count the amount of times that I have seen an enemy team have obsidian by as little as two hands.

Last edited:

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmm I think we should keep the generator. First of all, it us tough to access anyway. It would take 5 minutes to get up there, 1 minute to get 32 diamonds, and 5 minutes to safely go down. I would rather run around his shoes than go up there.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I say move it. Although I don't play eggwars that much, when I do I encounter a lot of campers. I have encountered people camping in skybases before and it is extremely frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom