Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please select one of the following:

• Total voters

comfyyy

Hello Cubecraft!

I was just think about the competions we have for Halloween, Easter, etc. and how we haven't had anything for Christmas... I had been expecting a competition, so I had started preparing, but then none came. Here is my idea:

Announce the competitions about 1-2 months in advance, that way we can know when they are happening, and prepare accordingly. Also, at the beginning of the year, just make an announcement including which holidays will have competitions. You don't have to be to specific, just say "There will be a Christmas Competition this year." Then you don't have to say whether its a build, or artwork, or anything like that. Just let people know in ADVANCE.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Cubecraft!

I was just think about the competions we have for Halloween, Easter, etc. and how we haven't had anything for Christmas... I had been expecting a competition, so I had started preparing, but then none came. Here is my idea:

Announce the competitions about 1-2 months in advance, that way we can know when they are happening, and prepare accordingly. Also, at the beginning of the year, just make an announcement including which holidays will have competitions. You don't have to be to specific, just say "There will be a Christmas Competition this year." Then you don't have to say whether its a build, or artwork, or anything like that. Just let people know in ADVANCE.
That would be cool to have!
+1

Reactions: comfyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom