Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YW_YT

Mar 7, 2016
Off Topic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'll try this again. When I say this, I mean as a separate forum, underneath a section, like Off Topic. I know that there's an Off Topic section, but there's no where to talk as people. There's only forums to talk about game modes. Even if there was a General Discussion. Please don't lock this, as this isn't something that's on the forums yet. My last one got locked because no one understood what I meant. People are posting threads about 1.9 everywhere, because there's no place for them. It would make the forums look a bit neater.

I think that there should be an Off Topic forums here, as it would show the funny side of the community. I also think that there should be one because it's nice to just chill out, and talk to your friends on the forums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave ratings down below.

YW_YT

Reactions: TeoVolcano

Undead

Feb 10, 2016
My computer desk all day
1.9 isn't off topic, it's a suggestion thread. So I mean... I'm not sure what you're getting at. You wouldn't conversate over a forum you'd just message them if anything having "conversation" over forums would make the forums look messy. I'm not sure if you're talking about sort of something like a shout box where people can message through just like a live chat but... Yea...

YW_YT

Mar 7, 2016
1.9 isn't off topic, it's a suggestion thread. So I mean... I'm not sure what you're getting at. You wouldn't conversate over a forum you'd just message them if anything having "conversation" over forums would make the forums look messy. I'm not sure if you're talking about sort of something like a shout box where people can message through just like a live chat but... Yea...
It's a forum where you can create threads that can be unrelated to CubeCraft, as long as they follow the forum rules. Have you never seen this kind of thing on another forums before?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom