Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I am Oceanus 6982 and I’ll like to tell you guys my history on cubecraft and Minecraft.

Way back in 2015 I saw some Minecraft YouTubers like Dantdm, and Popularmmos. This made me and my older brother want to play Minecraft. We eventually got Minecraft a few weeks later. The first version of Minecraft we got was the Wii U edition which is part of the legacy edition of Minecraft. We saw a couple of months later that a YouTuber named Preston plays played eggwars or money wars as he called it. Eventually we would get Minecraft on my older brothers computer in 2016. We shared the account until I got my own pc. We would continue playing eggwars until my older brothers PCs got a virus and when he burnt out Minecraft and switched to fortnite. After Ethan left I actually left cubecraft and moved completely to hypixel. I continued on with hypixel from 2017 to 2018 then my java account got hacked. Then throughout 2019 and early 2020 I had completely left Minecraft and went to other games. I started playing cuphead during this time until late April. I first logged on Cubecraft Bedrock in April with an ign which was GrayestVoice215. At first I played for fun until I watched RelatedNoobs video in June. In July I made this a forums account and also I got into watching Darkstray’s streams. In August I posted my first message on the forums. Afterwards I made even more of this map submissions but eventually stopped making as many. Now let’s fast forward today. I’ve had so much fun on bedrock and java. This has been an amazing 6 years on java and 1 year on bedrock!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom