• Total voters

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome CubeCrafters!
To this thread!

Ok, the main point of this thread is basically just to add some new things to the obsidian rank. Here are all the buyable ranks and why people get them:
Iron: simply to have a rank, normally.
Lapiz: to vote for health boosts in sg and ew
Gold: to vote for time of day and items in ew
diamond: To vote for everything
Emerald: /fly
Obsidian: um.... purple name?

So, as you can see, there isn't much incentive to buy obsidian rank. At all. So, the point of this thread is basically just to say, obsidian rank needs some more stuff to make it worth the extra 50 pounds upgrade from emerald. Now, the rest of this thread is about potential things which could be added, but if anyone else can think of other things, feel free to leave your ideas in the comments!
Now onto some of my ideas:

Some Ideas: (keep in mind the main point of this thread)

Idea 1: personal time in lobbies!
Ok, this idea is pretty simple. Obsidian+ could have some way to change the time n the lobbies for them. Now this is the tricky part, which might not even be possible (i don't know, I'm no developer.) it wouldn't change the time for everyone, just that person. I just thought sometimes people may be bored of day time all the time!

Idea 2: Jetpack gadget!
This idea is that you could have a gadget, which would give you levitation for a few seconds, shooting you upwards!
It would have a particle effect and maybe a 30 second cooldown.

Idea 3: Cape Creator!
(I'm not 100% how capes work, so this idea may be impossible)
Basically, obsidian rank could have access to a cape creator, where they can make their own cape for use on the cube craft server. Of course, any inappropriate capes would be reportable.

Idea 4: A few vanity ideas!
Ok, finally, a few little vanity ideas.
Number 1: Ocean armour
This armour would flash different shades of blue, like the ocean!
Number 2: Noob cage / pro cage
Noob cage: a cage made of dirt, with brown stained glass in the middle
Pro cage: a cage made of diamond blocks, with cyan stained glass in the middle
Note: the blocks in these cages would not drop when broken, to avoid going against the EULA
Number 3: Pet!
You can choose from a cat, dog, or endermine to follow you around in lobbies!
Number 4: Mounts!
You can ride around the lobbies on these mounts!
Llama: 10000 vanity points + obsidian rank+
Polar bear: 15000 vanity points + obsidian rank+
Horse: 7000 vanity points + emerald rank+
Number 5: miniature!
Rubik_cube_man miniature: 30000 vanity points + obsidian rank+

Ok they're all my ideas, but feel free to add your own. I know some of these may not be possible, but i decided to add them in anyway. The main idea of this thread is not the ideas, but the fact that obsidian needs something to make people want to buy it! Hope you've enjoyed reading!

DanielDaProNub (DanielFergie1702,) signing off! ;P

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think the time changer would be great idea, but maybe only work for themselves and not anyone else.

Jetpack? But don't obsidian already have fly?

I don't think you are allowed to make capes (EULA, I think).

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I think the time changer would be great idea, but maybe only work for themselves and not anyone else.

Jetpack? But don't obsidian already have fly?

I don't think you are allowed to make capes (EULA, I think).
Ok thank you. The time changer would not change the time for the whole lobby, just for you.
The jetpack is just a fun thing that boosts you up quickly, making it slightly more fun than just flying, and the capes thing i wasn't really sure about anyway, so i don't really think that would get added

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands

Ok, this idea is pretty simple. Obsidian+ could have some way to change the time n the lobbies for them. Now this is the tricky part, which might not even be possible (i don't know, I'm no developer.) it wouldn't change the time for everyone, just that person. I just thought sometimes people may be bored of day time all the time!
I don't really understand This. And If you're bored you can do the parkour/vortrex jump.

This idea is that you could have a gadget, which would give you levitation for a few seconds, shooting you upwards!
You simply can do /fly That's almost the same. So This one isn't really needed.

Basically, obsidian rank could have access to a cape creator, where they can make their own cape for use on the cube craft server. Of course, any inappropriate capes would be reportable.
You can make a cape with optifine to buy one. Unless it doesn't affect gameplay and it might be useless because you have edit sites to use.

Ok, finally, a few little vanity ideas.
This armour would flash different shades of blue, like the ocean!
I like This idea, more clothes must be added!

Note: the blocks in these cages would not drop when broken, to avoid going against the EULA

I don't really like This. You can do it other like This. Noob cage: dirt block in middle, around brown stained glass.
Pro cage: diamond block in middle, around cyan stained glass. The block would dissapear and there's nothing against the rules.

This one would be unoriginal because hypixel has This already and would generate a lot of lagg

You can ride around the lobbies on these mounts!
Number 5: miniature!
The mounts are also unoriginal, because mineplex has This already. And the lobbies would be too small to use them. Buuut, I like the idea of the "Rubik_Cube_man miniature" I'd would be Nice to add more miniatures in-game!

Ok they're all my ideas, but feel free to add your own. I know some of these may not be possible, but i decided to add them in anyway. The main idea of this thread is not the ideas, but the fact that obsidian needs something to make people want to buy it! Hope you've enjoyed reading!

DanielDaProNub (DanielFergie1702,) signing off! ;P
My ideas are the same as you. I explained it clearfully and I don't really have other ones.

T

The Lord Pleb

I like most of the subject, but there is one thing that I think is not right. The Obsidian ranges do not have to be able to ban, since they could ban anyone they wanted. It could be possible to implement some system so that they can only ban the hackers, but I think it would not be possible. Anyway I like the idea, since you're right, the Obsidian has the same thing as the emerald only that can have more friends and more Items. Also they could put the Obsidian range more cheap, and if they add more things then that raise of price but not much.

T

The Lord Pleb

I don't really understand This. And If you're bored you can do the parkour/vortrex jump.

My ideas are the same as you. I explained it clearfully and I don't really have other ones.

I think it refers to / time, So I can do it day and night. For example: / time set day, / time set night. They are the basic commands-

T

The Lord Pleb

They do not have to abuse, if they want the permits that are bought the rank. And it would generate lagg if it is used too much, for example if you are YT and you want to make an introduction or something you can put the command once, or anything else.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
I don't really get why you buy obsidian rank you know the perks and stuff?

People think it's not fair that you can't do anything more than emerald rankers.
(Only a couple vanity features)

I'm not saying that you do.

Adding a few more perks for example a gadget.

I suggested a gadget a while ago: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-gadget-firework-cow.159121/

I like the examples,
But the levitation arrow isn't useful like @Scream already said.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I like most of the subject, but there is one thing that I think is not right. The Obsidian ranges do not have to be able to ban, since they could ban anyone they wanted. It could be possible to implement some system so that they can only ban the hackers, but I think it would not be possible.

That was a joke :P

Reactions: Soeshi

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What do you mean with this? Don't really understand you here.

/fly.

Optifine capes.

[QUOTE="DanielDaProNub, post: 821507, member: 306046"]
This armour would flash different shades of blue, like the ocean![/QUOTE]
Uhmmm, can you make a screenshot of this what it would look like? I mean, ocean armour could be funny I think.

Simple answer, I don't know.

Awesome, I love pets! I'd really like if this would be added.

You can ride around the lobbies on these mounts:
Could be funny for Vanity Items, yes.

Don't really like this animal. I don't know why, sorry.

YES! They're so cute.

Funny animals, I like it.

Number 5: miniature:

Well, if you do 1 Owner, why not all of them? But yeah, I don't know. People could know by using these that one of the Owners is flying as a miniature behind them, could be funny. :p

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Some of these ideas have already been mentioned, ocean armour, by myself. Mounts, by Dotsially, Cages, I forgot his name.

Jetpack boost, \fly, sound familiar.

Pets, are these just miniatures?

Miniatures, an owner miniature, personally some would use but I wouldn't I would also love a mini me miniature.

Cape creator, can't it's against the EULA.

I would love to see a new set of water armour.
Really looking forward to some new cages,
and also can't wait for mounts I would love to ride that polar bear after I get obsidian rank. (Never) :(

Reactions: DanDaDino

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Your idea's are amazing!
But jetpack unnecessary becuse if you have obsidian rank you can already fly in lobby's. The other things are very cool!

Reactions: DanDaDino

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Some of them are way too similar to other servers such as pets and the gadget etc. I don't think being able to ban people is a very good idea since it's a Mod role and can lead to abuse. having to unlock every kit isn't a good idea since we can't have all the perks that YT rank has. If you played long enough, you would unlock kits in no-time.

However, I do like the Ocean armour, Rubik_cube_man miniature and the cages :)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Some of them are way too similar to other servers such as pets and the gadget etc. I don't think being able to ban people is a very good idea since it's a Mod role and can lead to abuse. having to unlock every kit isn't a good idea since we can have all the perks that YT rank has. If you played long enough, you would unlock kits in no-time.

However, I do like the Ocean armour, Rubik_cube_man miniature and the cages :)
I never suggested being able to ban people or having all kits

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I never suggested being able to ban people or having all kits
Welcome CubeCrafters!
To this thread!
Ok, the main idea of this thread is to add new things to obsidian rank!
These include: unlocking all kits, getting permanent speed boost, being able to ban people and other cool stuff!

Thats what you said on the first message

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Welcome CubeCrafters!
To this thread!
Ok, the main idea of this thread is to add new things to obsidian rank!
These include: unlocking all kits, getting permanent speed boost, being able to ban people and other cool stuff!

Thats what you said on the first message
(If you didn't already guess,jk)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom