• No, say why.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
NUMBER OF JOINERS AT THE MAP SELECTION ARMOUR STAND!

Hello cubecrafters!

Dorian here with a new suggestion.

It would be nice if we can see the number of joiners of the fullest game of a map at the map selection armour stand.

The most of the time, you are just the first one that joins and sometimes you have to wait a long time. I think that donators may have the advantage, to know (before joining) if they have to wait a long time or if the game will start soon.

It would show you the number, when you are with your cursor on the map, like on the picture:
lIUTgBE.jpg

-Dorian

Last edited:

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Wow, that's a creative suggestion. But may I ask why it's necessary? Most of the time the games that are in the map selector aren't full. ( for me )
So I don't find this necessary, and if a map shows up in the map selector it means that the game just showed up for non donators. So there is always space for you.

Reactions: D0RIAN

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
Wow, that's a creative suggestion. But may I ask why it's necessary? Most of the time the games that are in the map selector aren't full. ( for me )
So I don't find this necessary, and if a map shows up in the map selector it means that the game just showed up for non donators. So there is always space for you.
The most of the time, you are just the first one and sometimes you have to wait a long time. I think that donators may have the advantage( before joining), to know if they have to wait a long time or if the game will start soon.
I have clarified my thread ;)

Reactions: Hihihihaihey
Aug 29, 2017
I very much like this idea since I know what it's like to join a game with no players. This would also make it easier to find games with people in when the server has not so many people playing the game you would like to play. Once again another +1 here. great idea! Keep it up!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well because first if you want to join a game of solo and you like a certain colour, but more importantly players want to join 1 of the maps they like, but they don't want to have to wait forever and also don't want to miss a game, also it is just like using the signs except you have more choices in the map selector, why have the more choices be less of a perk if you lose the ability to see the amount of player inside
Whatever you donators want :L
I would say well it isn't necessarily i donor rank perk because it isn't necessarily a donor rank perk
it is just an addition to a perk only donor ranks have

anyways I actually made this suggestion before so I of course support it
also to anybody who would say, you would require a separate GUI for this because some maps can have multiple open games on them (Younisco said this when I suggested this) that isn't true as it only needs to show you how many players are in the most filled up game on that map, since that is always the 1 you will go to, ALWAYS, just like when you left click the mannequin, though it says left click to join random map, whomever came up with the idea for that was also smart about it as it doesn't bring you to a random game, it brings you to the most filled up game in terms of how many players are needed to fill this game up so it is full so you commonly go to the map with the most players in it

same applies for the map selector if there are more than 1 game on that map open it will bring you to the 1 that has more players

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
well because first if you want to join a game of solo and you like a certain colour, but more importantly players want to join 1 of the maps they like, but they don't want to have to wait forever and also don't want to miss a game, also it is just like using the signs except you have more choices in the map selector, why have the more choices be less of a perk if you lose the ability to see the amount of player inside

I would say well it isn't necessarily i donor rank perk because it isn't necessarily a donor rank perk
it is just an addition to a perk only donor ranks have

anyways I actually made this suggestion before so I of course support it
also to anybody who would say, you would require a separate GUI for this because some maps can have multiple open games on them (Younisco said this when I suggested this) that isn't true as it only needs to show you how many players are in the most filled up game on that map, since that is always the 1 you will go to, ALWAYS, just like when you left click the mannequin, though it says left click to join random map, whomever came up with the idea for that was also smart about it as it doesn't bring you to a random game, it brings you to the most filled up game in terms of how many players are needed to fill this game up so it is full so you commonly go to the map with the most players in it

same applies for the map selector if there are more than 1 game on that map open it will bring you to the 1 that has more players
Ok thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hihihihaihey

Hihihihaihey

Aug 31, 2017
NUMBER OF JOINERS AT THE MAP SELECTION ARMOUR STAND!

Hello cubecrafters!

Dorian here with a new suggestion.

It would be nice if we can see the number of joiners of the fullest game of a map at the map selection armour stand.

The most of the time, you are just the first one that joins and sometimes you have to wait a long time. I think that donators may have the advantage, to know (before joining) if they have to wait a long time or if the game will start soon.

It would show you the number, when you are with your cursor on the map, like on the picture:
lIUTgBE.jpg

-Dorian
Wow good idea!! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom