Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should hovering signs go above generators?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
In some EggWars maps, such as the Teddy Bear map in EggWars Duos, it can be hard to find the generators/spawners around the map. They can be in very odd places, and sometimes I don't even realise there is a generator in a particular spot. I know it's not only me who has this problem too, because a popular YouTuber (by the name of ImPizzas) also mentioned that this should be added.
The way I was thinking this issue could be solved, is by having a hovering sign (the type that appears over an NCP or player) about 2 blocks over the top of the generators. So for example, the iron generators scattered around the maps would say "
Iron Generator" in grey, "Gold Generator" in gold, and so on, above them. Along with the signs being there too.
This would be extremely useful, and would make it take a lot less time to try and make sure you have found all of the generators around your island and the map.

Let me know what you think of this suggestion. 😄

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Personally I will have to go for a no from me, because since CubeCraft has a lot of generators (unlike hypixel or The Hive where there is one generator that generates all types), I feel like the map will just fill up with name tags. Also, I'm not sure if there are but if there are any hidden/hard to access generators it will just give them away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom