Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I don’t mind

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hello again, I got a small suggestion for the lobby. (Hub) so most of you know the Sentinel statue
AC2DA870-82AE-4709-B8F8-3AFAF0E950FE.jpeg

What am I suggesting?
Well, the idea is to add 2 NPC next to the statue (left and right)

1. Forum NPC
This one will link you to the cubecraft forum page. So you when you click on it, you automaticly get a message to, accept the request to search on the web, or copy it to clipboard. So when you did that, your web browser opens up, and you’re on the cubecraft forum page.

2. Discord NPC
This is basically the same, as number 1, but with this one you can join the cubecraft community discord.

Just to add, they can also add something else, between these ideas.
Anyway, it was a short suggestion, but please leave your feedback down and vote in the poll.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello again, I got a small suggestion for the lobby. (Hub) so most of you know the Sentinel statue

What am I suggesting?

1. Forum NPC
This one will link you to the cubecraft forum page. So you when you click on it, you automaticly get a message to, accept the request to search on the web, or copy it to clipboard. So when you did that, your web browser opens up, and you’re on the cubecraft forum page.

2. Discord NPC
This is basically the same, as number 1, but with this one you can join the cubecraft community discord.

Anyway, it was a short suggestion, but please leave your feedback down and vote in the poll.
Good ideas, maybe they can add a huge a statue for the forums link and a huge dc statue for the discord link!
(What about escalating this suggestion?)
Edit: WOOHOO it's escalated!

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

What am I suggesting?

1. Forum NPC

2. Discord NPC

This would be very helpful for those who dont know how to get to the forums or discord!

Reactions: ItsDavey_
D

Deleted member 59979

Seems reasonably useable and I dont see any drawbacks to this idea. A nice addition to the helpful links in the compass but without needing to find it there

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

What am I suggesting?

1. Forum NPC

2. Discord NPC

sure

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Same with everyone here I really don't see any drawbacks. Only thing I am thinking of is the fact that whenever you join a lobby helpful links are displayed in chat in a wide variety of colours. That's the only con I see. But yes I agree It would be a very nice addition to the lobby if considered.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It would be good if they shared their communication media more within the server itself, but adding obnoxious NPC's for every link etc. seems a bit too much.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
When you are at the forum page, you will able to get to the report site too
Some people can’t speak English well so they might not be able to know the the forum site is, so it would be better if it had another npc for the reporting

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Some people can’t speak English well so they might not be able to know the the forum site is, so it would be better if it had another npc for the reporting
That’s true. But I first, I wanted to suggest, one to the store and the discord. But a staff member told me to, change it to the forums.
2 NPC's for 2 links is way too much, just use 1 NPC and include all the links necessary or smth
You mean when you click on it, something pops up, and when you click on something (example, you can click on a head, and you get a message to open the link) If not explain please.

Anyway: Bump

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Top Bottom