Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I beat @Khai030702 (he's really good at pvp though).

Proof:
2016-11-05_11.41.40.png

Reactions: Power Ranger

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
@POWER_RANGER

Me and @MooTa_YT had some trouble with being targeted and stuff, so we did it a best of 3. I won first, he won second, and then we agreed on a final fair fight at the end and I won. I don't have any recordings cause I stopped after the targeted games cause I didn't want my memory to get filled up with videos where I get targeted. I have a screenshot though of the chat right before the fight and of the win message:

2016-11-05_21.32.48.png
2016-11-05_21.32.50.png

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
@POWER_RANGER

Me and @MooTa_YT had some trouble with being targeted and stuff, so we did it a best of 3. I won first, he won second, and then we agreed on a final fair fight at the end and I won. I don't have any recordings cause I stopped after the targeted games cause I didn't want my memory to get filled up with videos where I get targeted. I have a screenshot though of the chat right before the fight and of the win message:

View attachment 122479 View attachment 122480
this is all true!!! it was fun to be with hackersdontwin now he will have to fight with more scary people who is lot better then me!! XD (power_ranger you are so rude why did you made me fight with hackerdontwin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom