Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
All the spots have been filled! :D This thread will be the start of the november eggwars tournament. A bracket will be posted below showing you the opponents. To report a win simply reply to this thread with the results. Contact your opponent in this thread or by forums conversation to set up a time to complete your round. If you remain inactive on the forums though you will be eliminated and possibly replaced by someone who has interest in the tournament.

Details

This tournament will run in a 1v1 style with two opponents entering into a game of solo eggwars together. There is a bracket showing opponents below. The contender who survives the longest in the game (within the rules) advances. The winner will receive the reward of bragging rights :p.
Rules

1. All kits are allowed.
2. Focusing your opponent is allowed but not telling other players in the game to focus your opponent.
3. Opponents may not bring anyone they know purposely into the game during a tournament game.
4. Safari and End are banned maps due to having pre built bridges.
5. Item types must either be normal or an item type agreed upon by both opponents.
6. Matches will be only 1 game unless agreed upon by opponents. (Best of 3 is preferred but may take too long)
7. Extreme cases of camping - bridging beyond your island/ building elaborate forts - is not allowed.
8. The last surviving competitor advances.
9. Bow spamming is annoying and doesn't allow a fair fight, so don't do that (unless agreed upon both opponents)
10. Competitors may be eliminated by the random players in the game but if any cross teamers or hackers are in the game that match is invalid (unless agreed upon by both opponents)
11. All cubecraft rules must be followed.
12. You must have fun :D

Rules are up to debate still so give me your opinions.

Bracket

WQGAEOK.png

http://challonge.com/CCGNEggwars

@ThatGrimCreeper vs @Jack Broughton
@LucianYOLO vs @iConfueZ
@SuperGaminPERSON vs @Cynamooo
@OsvaPlayer45MX vs @Davidnator995
@Nikoshka vs @Wouze
@skps2010 vs @vinlir
@Chimp vs @ItzHector
@Khai030702 vs @xx_360noscope101
@Natsu_Fire vs @ISp00kyLion_
@=======i======Am=====Lva vs @iLoveYouu
@LookBehindYou vs @BooM_Playz
@KronosReeper vs @xMegaCoolx
@MooTa_YT vs @HackersDontWin
@mgoz vs @zDutchie
@MaestroCygni vs @pewax
@Sem_Lanters vs @POWER_RANGER

if you have any questions about the rules or details ask me in this thread :D​

Last edited by a moderator:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

@SuperGaminPERSON when are you able to play, I think I can play this weekend, if not then next week on Thursday on Friday I am available both those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom