Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What size teams should we have?

Votes: 20 57.1%

Votes: 5 14.3%

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Can we have four player teams because more people want teams of four, so if you're gonna select teams of two and it wasn't the top vote getter than why even make a poll

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Can we have four player teams because more people want teams of four, so if you're gonna select teams of two and it wasn't the top vote getter than why even make a poll
Well when I decided, it was teams of 2 and 4 days later people wanted teams of 4 more. Since most people already did teams of 2 already, it wont be very easy to change it up.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'd prefer it if we could do teams of 4, that way me, jeff, tree & pinky can represent the Sans ^^

Reactions: PinkySan

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Finally I'm not too late to sign in, you can put me on the list :)

onigirigirigiri

Aug 7, 2016
***UP YOUR GAME CUBECRAFT, PLEASE GET STAFF ON, THERE ARE LIKE 2 HACKERS PER GAME***

Okay first things first note that this is AFTER @POWER_RANGER 's SOLO November Tournament.
And I'll try to update this depending me on my availibility.
THE RULES

1. All kits are allowed.
2. You man only play on the 2 player teams/3 player teams (depends on who signs up and teams)
3. You are allowed to target the team but telling the other teams to target will get your teams DISQUALIFIED.
4. Items types and health boosts must be agreed on (only if there is a ranked user)
5. If there is ANY hacker or teamer in a game, it will not count
6. Hacking will get your team DISQUALIFIED and the same is for cross-teaming
7. If there is an extreme case of camping (too much time, forts, etc), you must start a new round
8. To go to the next round, you must win the best out of 3 (or whatever the teams decide on)
9. If your team gets DQed, you automatically lost the tournament
10. start a conversation with me with proof so I can DQ any cheaters ;) (I can't ban though so don't think about asking me that)
Please tell me more rules if you have any.

How to enter.

All you need to do is reply onto this signup thread with you ign, time you're available at and teammates if you have any already. If you want you can add a team name. You can team up with people on the thread.

Also, tell me with the poll if you would like a 2, 3, or 4 player teams for this tournament. I'll hope to see you guys around!

People who've already signed up.
@xx_360noscope101
@POWER_RANGER
@Chimp
@iSaltySardine
@ItzHector
@iConfueZ
@SrKlompenstein
@1212hawks_
@LucianYOLO
@mgoz
@KronosReeper
@SuperGaminPERSON
@8thfire
biglewbobs
@ChryslerMC
@BooM_Playz360
@LookBehindYou
@SevereWarning
@XLimoxX
@xGavFerdz
@xLascellesM
@Da_Steel_Dragon
@tzk33nan
@ThreeaSan
@Cynamooo
@ThatGrimCreeper

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom