Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this getting added?

• Total voters

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello thank you for clicking on my suggestion for the daily challenges.

As lots of you might know there are daily challenges on cubecraft, you can see them and their rewards when you type /challenges in your ingame chat. I've done some research and I found a thread made in 2019 about kind of the same subject so I decided to make a new one.

Screenshot_502.png

you will get this screen where you can see the Easy-Medium-Hard daily challenges.

Screenshot_503.png

if you hover your cursor over one of the challenge difficulties you'll see what the challenges are that you have to complete in order to receive the rewards

My suggestion is basically to add a feature that gives you a notification in your ingame chat when you complete 1 of the challenges, this could look like this :

Screenshot_505.png

Screenshot_506.png

Maybe they can add something like this to show the progression of the challenge

It could be a handy future, it's not a huge change but to keep typing in /challenge to look if you completed a challenge starts to kinda annoy me.

It might be that these kind of messages could annoy people so I think there should be an option to turn them off/on aswell (counts for progression aswell)

EDIT :
I've seen someone who told me that she does not want her chat to be flooded. That is understandable, I don't want that either.

Maybe they can add something that when you click on 1 of the challenges, for example : "win 15 minigames in minerware" you will be sent to a screen that tells you : "Do you want to receive a (progression) notification(s) for this challenge?" You can choose red wool = no or green wool = yes.
Basically the same system as when you want to buy a parkour map.

Let me know what you think :]

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Really good suggestion! Of course you will get a notification then you complete all of the challenges of one kind, but it would be awesome to get a notification for al the challenges.

I also like the message you suggested. It is short and looks positive.

To be honest I didn’t even know /challenge existed so I had to look after every game. :rolleyes:

I’ve voted yes!

Reactions: Lozora

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Definitely a yes from me, although I don't really complete a lot of challenges myself, I can see how this can come in handy for a lot of people.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes! Good suggestion! I complete the daily challenges quite often. But this option is already implemented in the game, because when you perform a daily challenge, you get a notification/message.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes! Good suggestion! I complete the daily challenges quite often. But this option is already implemented in the game, because when you perform a daily challenge, you get a notification/message.

That is when you complete all of the daily challenges.
I'm talking about 1 challenge from easy/medium/hard. Look at the spoilers I've added for an example of my idea's ; )

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
That is when you complete all of the daily challenges.
I'm talking about 1 challenge from easy/medium/hard. Look at the spoilers I've added for an example of my idea's ; )

Ah well sorry, I didn't read/see the spoislers, that's very good, I agree with you. I think it's a great idea. +1

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
YES, I was thinking about this the other day. I’ve been mid game and then wondered what are the challenges, and then I can’t see them until I go to a lobby. I also think like hmmm did I actually get this challenge or should I do it again. It would be so nice to have this added! +1

Reactions: Quis and Lozora

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
This will be very helpful. I always have to do /challenges ingame to look how many kills I have or if I won 30 micro games in Minerware. With this feature I wouldn’t have to do this anymore. Nice suggestion.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I voted no, while it sounds like a good idea on paper, in reality, it would be very annoying. If I was not going for a challenge for a say in solo lucky islands, and the challenge was to open 20 blocks, getting a notification every time would really flood my chat and be necessary. Even if there was a way to disable it, I have a feeling most people would anyway, so it would defeat the purpose of it. -1

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I liked the idea, but I have a small change. I think if we put the progression of the challenge in the chat, it would be annoying. My idea is to put in the middle right/left side, like this:
Screenshot_1.png

As you see here, we will put the progression of the challenge on the right side. You can pin 3 challenges maximum.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I definitely agree with this! As a daily challenge player, I would REALLY like this. I also had in mind to suggest this but I saw your suggestion. It would be really nice to see your progression during the game itself. Not having to type /challenges around 5 times every time I do the daily challenges would be helpful. Maybe if it would be spammy in the chat, make it like in skyblock. The boss Bar will be the progression and would update everytime you complete a part of the challenge. It would be an option in the settings that players could turn on if they need it.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If I was not going for a challenge for a say in solo lucky islands, and the challenge was to open 20 blocks, getting a notification every time would really flood my chat and be necessary.
Sorry, but I don’t understand how your chat could flood with challenge notifications. You can do a challnges once a day.

there could be 3 challenge a dat for the same gamemode. 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 hard. This will be max 3 notifications for 1 gamemode and I think that is not that much.

I’m not trying to persuade you, but I thought you might didn’t understand how the challenges system works (sorry if I’m wrong).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry, but I don’t understand how your chat could flood with challenge notifications. You can do a challnges once a day.

there could be 3 challenge a dat for the same gamemode. 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 hard. This will be max 3 notifications for 1 gamemode and I think that is not that much.

I’m not trying to persuade you, but I thought you might didn’t understand how the challenges system works (sorry if I’m wrong).

You get a notification when you make progress in one of the objectives like I said, I don't want 20 notifications for a challenge I don't even want to do.

Hello thank you for clicking on my suggestion for the daily challenges.

Reactions: Quis

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I voted no, while it sounds like a good idea on paper, in reality, it would be very annoying. If I was not going for a challenge for a say in solo lucky islands, and the challenge was to open 20 blocks, getting a notification every time would really flood my chat and be necessary. Even if there was a way to disable it, I have a feeling most people would anyway, so it would defeat the purpose of it. -1

Understandable, I don't want my chat to get flooded aswell. Maybe it is an option to pin a single challenge in your chat with the progression so the number will go up in that 1 message. This will prevent your chat from being flooded and you can still see your progression.

Hey! I liked the idea, but I have a small change. I think if we put the progression of the challenge in the chat, it would be annoying. My idea is to put in the middle right/left side, like this:
View attachment 170863
As you see here, we will put the progression of the challenge on the right side. You can pin 3 challenges maximum.

I don't think this will work because there already is a scoreboard and adding another kind of scoreboard sized board in your screen will make it more messy and even more messy if you use badlion/laby or 5zig (or other clients) and you use all kind of another mods. What might be a good idea is to be abled to choose a challenge you want to see the progression of in your screen and pin that message in your chat so your chat will not be flooded.

Reactions: maflenoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom