Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

• Total voters

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello thank you for clicking on my suggestion for the daily challenges.

I suggested this earlier and it got quite some support from the community. But I felt like staff skipped it, so I decided to resubmit my suggestion =]

As lots of you might know there are daily challenges on cubecraft, you can see them and their rewards when you type /challenges in your ingame chat. I've done some research and I found a thread made in 2019 about kind of the same subject so I decided to make a new one.

/challenges :

Screenshot_502.png

you will get this screen where you can see the Easy-Medium-Hard daily challenges.

Challenges :

Screenshot_503.png

if you hover your cursor over one of the challenge difficulties you'll see what the challenges are that you have to complete in order to receive the rewards

My suggestion is basically to add a feature that gives you a notification in your ingame chat when you complete 1 of the challenges, this could look like this :

Screenshot_505.png

It could be a handy future, it's not a huge change but to keep typing in /challenge to look if you completed a challenge starts to kinda annoy me.

I've seen someone who told me that she does not want her chat to be flooded. That is understandable, I don't want that either.

Maybe they can add something that when you click on 1 of the challenges, for example : "win 15 minigames in minerware" you will be sent to a screen that tells you : "Do you want to receive a (progression) notification(s) for this challenge?" You can choose red wool = no or green wool = yes.
Basically the same system as when you want to buy a parkour map. The challenge will be pinned in your chat so you can still see the progression without getting 3 seperate messages which is flooding.

Let me know what you think :]

Last edited:

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
This would be pretty cool, maybe it could also change colour depending on how difficult the challenge was? So it could be green for easy and red for hard. Overall, I think this would be a nice ease of life addition.

Reactions: Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
maybe it could also change colour depending on how difficult the challenge was? So it could be green for easy and red for hard.
Hey! I'm glad you like my suggestion =]

That's really good idea actually! Making it red for hard, orange for medium and green for easy is a very good idea, a very nice addition to my thread, thanks =]

Reactions: Foodie

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
this would make a lot of things easier, so I would love to see it implemented!

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
yes, I asked my self why they didn't add it yet, that's great because finally someone talked about the daily challenge.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I agreed with you. I think that might be a very good idea, because I do all or most of the daily challenges. And as you say, it's very annoying to always have to put /challenges, to see if you have completed a challenge.

I really liked this idea, please let the CubeCraft Staff know, I want to know your opinions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom