Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
All the kits in skywars are usefull to win a game. This kit that you're explaining isn't a kit that helps you to win the game. That's why I don't think this kit will get featured to skywars.

Reactions: JD_United

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I fully support this idea. This would bring more fun to games of SkyWars. Nowadays, a lot people only play for wins and levels. In my opinion, people should have a little more fun and I think this could genuinely help.

Reactions: JD_United

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Even though it would be fun, most of the kits are used for advantage purposes. The kits are there to help you win the game, according to the gamestyle you like to play. If you like fast paced games, you choose scout, if you need to have good armor, you choose iron golem. Even kits that are used to trap have a purpose, and that purpose is to be the last man standing. Skywars is a game that's rather fast, so if everyone's going to play music and hold concerts, the game's main purpose will fade away. People will just sit on their island, either waiting to get killed or because no-one else takes action. I like that the community is so into playing with note blocks, but I'm afraid this won't turn out the way you expect it. This is the reason why I don't think it's a good idea to get a kit for this.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Its fun to show peaple your songs!

No thanks, this kit is useless and cause people to camp to make songs.. I dont want this, sorry. This kit would just be useless so I don't see the point of getting this added to the game + there are noteblocks on the map Music already, so if you have iron rank or higher you can just join the map Music if you wanna make music.

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there is a map called music you can play music on it until you get bored, Also teams skywars' waiting areas have noteblocks to play music whilst waiting the game to start,

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I don't like the idea of just a kit full of note block. I guess it's fun to play a song but that is no purpose of the game. sorry but I don't like the idea

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
What if we don’t want to win a game??? I do not play skywars to win. I choose funny underused kits like spiderman and have a good time even though I lose most of the time.

Please do add the disco kit. Btw,
Even though it would be fun, most of the kits are used for advantage purposes. The kits are there to help you win the game, according to the gamestyle you like to play. If you like fast paced games, you choose scout, if you need to have good armor, you choose iron golem. Even kits that are used to trap have a purpose, and that purpose is to be the last man standing. Skywars is a game that's rather fast, so if everyone's going to play music and hold concerts, the game's main purpose will fade away. People will just sit on their island, either waiting to get killed or because no-one else takes action. I like that the community is so into playing with note blocks, but I'm afraid this won't turn out the way you expect it. This is the reason why I don't think it's a good idea to get a kit for this.

I think it’s established that people will camp nonetheless. Furthermore it’s not impossible to kill campers because of the build limit. I hope the video changes your mind.

To everyone else, you can still play music with the redstone kit by crafting it into noteblocks with some wood and providing a wooden base!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom