Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
The last couple of days, I like to play duels. But when I'm there, I convince my opponent to not kill me.
If it works, then we talk for 5 minutes. I was wondering, Is this bannable? (If my opponent isn't interested in a conversation, we pvp normally)

KPM26

Aug 30, 2019
I don't see a reason why it would be bannable, you're just having fun, and isn't that the point of a minecraft server, I don't think it should matter how you're playing as long as you're enjoying your time and not ruining anything for others.

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
It's supposed to be a duel though and not a conversation. I think it's better if you just 1v1.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Teaming is only banable in gamemodes where you have both solo and team. Like skywars and eggwars. In games like minerware you’re allowed to team. The fact that it’s banable sometimes is mostly because it’s annoying for other players that are trying to enjoy their solo game instead of team. In duels you’re not annoying anyone so it is not banable.

Reactions: Kozi

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Teaming is only banable in gamemodes where you have both solo and team. Like skywars and eggwars. In games like minerware you’re allowed to team. The fact that it’s banable sometimes is mostly because it’s annoying for other players but in duels you’re not annoying anyone so it is not banable.
Oh dang haha

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I'm pretty sure this is not bannable
Teaming is only banable in gamemodes where you have both solo and team. Like skywars and eggwars. In games like minerware you’re allowed to team. The fact that it’s banable sometimes is mostly because it’s annoying for other players that are trying to enjoy their solo game instead of team. In duels you’re not annoying anyone so it is not banable.
I hate it when people try to confince me not to kill them, but it is not bannable :)
- Locked as the question has been answered.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom