Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Hello I am Secret or Eagle whatever you wanna call me :D

I like to play Skywars and am on the bedrock leaderboards for duos, recently i've been playing games like eggwars more :) . I started playing Cubecraft in summer of 2019 (a year from now) and so far best server on bedrock! (Hive nerds =:despair:) first time i learnt about cubecraft was watching PrestonPlayz Eggwars videos (around 2014 - 2015)

I've been learning how to jitter recently so far, wayyyyy better than normal clicking. I've made quite a bit of friends in the community, right now i'm testing tournaments to see how well i do against other good players!

I enjoy playing java as much as i do bedrock, i don't play it as often but when i do the Cubecraft network is very fun to play on! As of bedrock i play that the most (something addicting about throwing helpless players into the void or something idk).

I play minecraft and minecraft and minecraft and minecraft my games are very ranged as you can tell!

On the bedrock network as of now I'm level 74,
And java is 8. ( amazing right? )

I found minecraft from some Lets play videos in like 2017 and i TOTALLY did not get a pirated version on the app store... anyways i got minecraft on my Wii u (yes that forgotten thing) and played up to like 2019 and then got my switch and that's when i started Cubecraft!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOue1U5dZIHQggF8kIgh4bQ
IGN: SecretEagle9862(bedrock) EagleTheBird(Java)
Discord: SecretEagle9862#4877

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I’m not saying “Welcome to the community” or “nice to meet you”, cuz that’s cringe.
But welcome anyways :)

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020

I like to play Skywars and am on the bedrock leaderboards for duos, recently i've been playing games like eggwars more :) . I started playing Cubecraft in summer of 2019 (a year from now) and so far best server on bedrock! (Hive nerds =:despair:) first time i learnt about cubecraft was watching PrestonPlayz Eggwars videos (around 2014 - 2015)

I've been learning how to jitter recently so far, wayyyyy better than normal clicking. I've made quite a bit of friends in the community, right now i'm testing tournaments to see how well i do against other good players!

I enjoy playing java as much as i do bedrock, i don't play it as often but when i do the Cubecraft network is very fun to play on! As of bedrock i play that the most (something addicting about throwing helpless players into the void or something idk).

I play minecraft and minecraft and minecraft and minecraft my games are very ranged as you can tell!

I found minecraft from some Lets play videos in like 2017 and i TOTALLY did not get a pirated version on the app store... anyways i got minecraft on my Wii u (yes that forgotten thing) and played up to like 2019 and then got my switch and that's when i started Cubecraft!

Welcome to the Cubecraft Forums, hope you enjoy it here!
(I also like throwing helpless players in the void 😉, shhhh don't tell anyone 🤫)
And what do you mean be "tournaments". Me interested Owo

kochido

Apr 8, 2020

wow through my daily leveling up i got to level 82 PogChamp

Reactions: MythicalGod909
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com

It's nice to know new people

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom