Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Option?

• PLEASE VOTE ON THE THREAD AS WELL IF YOU AGREE I CANT EDIT THE TITLE FOR SOME REASON TO INCLUDE THIS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

In the Recent Sky Wars Update, You occasionally don't get a kill if you hit someone in the void with an egg, snowball, bow or sometimes sword. At first, I thought it was a bug.
It turns out it's because of this - Void deaths give credits to the last player to attack unless health has been regenerated - Bedrock & Java (Number 3 in Changelog)

My Suggestion: Get rid of this. Instead, Either
1. Revert the Change to what it was previously
2. Make a 5-second timer for the last person to hit them, if they fall in the void within this time, the person that hits them last gets the kill.

Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I fully agree with you.
This is something that was previously fine, I don't like it and I didn't see the need to change it.
I hope they fix it 🙁

Reactions: Silco and GeoJosh7

madazad

Jan 17, 2022
I think it’s a potentially good idea but I don’t agree with it in regard with if the health regenerates it’s not a player kill, as someone who likes stats and speedrunning, I’ve almost stopped using snowballs and eggs all together as I don’t get a kill credit from knocking them off with projectiles anymore.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Thanks for the suggestion.

This is more of a bug than anything else. We'll look into fixing this - keep an eye out in #changelog on our Discord with when we fix this.

- Marked as planned
My favorite part is how adding a new kit breaks kill credit.
You know, something that has nothing to do with the void whatsover, not like adding a dog for kill credit should change anything either, Lucky Islands already shows kill credit for mobs

Great Update 👍

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom