Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Option?

• PLEASE VOTE ON THE THREAD AS WELL IF YOU AGREE I CANT EDIT THE TITLE FOR SOME REASON TO INCLUDE THIS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

In the Recent Sky Wars Update, You occasionally don't get a kill if you hit someone in the void with an egg, snowball, bow or sometimes sword. At first, I thought it was a bug.
It turns out it's because of this - Void deaths give credits to the last player to attack unless health has been regenerated - Bedrock & Java (Number 3 in Changelog)

My Suggestion: Get rid of this. Instead, Either
1. Revert the Change to what it was previously
2. Make a 5-second timer for the last person to hit them, if they fall in the void within this time, the person that hits them last gets the kill.

Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I fully agree with you.
This is something that was previously fine, I don't like it and I didn't see the need to change it.
I hope they fix it 🙁

Reactions: Silco and GeoJosh7

madazad

Jan 17, 2022
I think it’s a potentially good idea but I don’t agree with it in regard with if the health regenerates it’s not a player kill, as someone who likes stats and speedrunning, I’ve almost stopped using snowballs and eggs all together as I don’t get a kill credit from knocking them off with projectiles anymore.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Thanks for the suggestion.

This is more of a bug than anything else. We'll look into fixing this - keep an eye out in #changelog on our Discord with when we fix this.

- Marked as planned
My favorite part is how adding a new kit breaks kill credit.
You know, something that has nothing to do with the void whatsover, not like adding a dog for kill credit should change anything either, Lucky Islands already shows kill credit for mobs

Great Update 👍

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom