Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
First of all..YES I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG SECTION

I already put this in the report area and it just got closed(and i had a different one that got closed but I was fine with it, I can see why there wasnt much evidence for that other one but this one though..) ...um... something is wrong here because this person clearly has anti void, you can literally see them in the air and fall under the bridge after a shot from a punch bow...I think i'm done recording for you guys if you can't see this. I lose fps while recording this stuff while playing and I get this..

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This could have been lag and therefore the accused player will not be banned.

For any other problems with denied reports I'd like you to message @Mac.

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
The video cant show the player was hacking. Maybe he was just lagging.
This could have been lag and therefore the accused player will not be banned.

For any other problems with denied reports I'd like you to message @Mac.

If they were lagging they would be floating in the air for a few seconds then just fall. They didn't do that they teleported back on the block they were standing on last and that's what anti void does.

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
Well look up anti void and what it is. It's when a player is knocked off into the void and gets teleported back up to a block they were at.Whatever. I'm done with that.

2nd, very mature to move this out of support when it's a support post on an issue...

Look at this then on 0.25 speed 30 seconds in and explain it? The distance on those hits as well. Regardless i'm done with this, I just wanted to help ban people and get rid of hackers so this game would be fun and fair. Plus with people just appeal a day later(a hacker I reported has been banned from me and one other person is unbanned) isn't going to help at all. It was fly hacks too for that appealed user. They are just going to keep coming back and hacking away. I was honestly going to buy a rank soon with a friend to support your server but I am against it right now and honestly from even continuing to play.

Ehvolus

Feb 2, 2017
I can defiantly understand Dfoxs frustration he is trying to show concrete evidence and actually take the time to record and actually try to make a difference for you guys. Hackers are very common on this server and I know there is anti cheat programs in place on other major servers.

I also get your guys perspective to lag happens and people shouldn't be banned for just lag because lets face it lag happens. But I do urge you guys to watch the second video like dfox said from 30 seconds to 44 in 0.25 x speed i tried that and its obvious cripin had kill aura on . And if you guys cant see it theres no hope for the server.

I look forward to hearing an update on this situation because I myself wanted to buy a rank to but if you guys just allow hacks to happen I guess I will just stop playing.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If they were lagging they would be floating in the air for a few seconds then just fall. They didn't do that they teleported back on the block they were standing on last and that's what anti void does.
I can confirm this is not true.
I've played a few games with friends and have seen them flying away with a punch bow but a split second later they were on the island again.
Falling once is simply not enough proof.

Like I said, contact @Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom