Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree it unfair all other game are brought back as a featured game but SpeedEggwars is not?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No, please explained why?

    Votes: 7 35.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Siza

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Nov 11, 2018
425
413
144
23
I still agree that they should bring back the gamemode but with that argument they should bring back every previously removed game as players also put in a lot of effort in games as well.
Hm yeah thats true... Not the best argument :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom