Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Hey all.
Many of you have been playing CubeCraft for a while now, and therefore every individual has their own experience on the server. Over time everyone has created a favorite period on the server. Of course the changes made on the server have influenced your time on Cubecraft. Also some friends may have left along the way.

I am curious. What was up till now the time for y'all that you enjoyed CubeCraft the most?

:)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Nice one, oh boi.
Me and a couple of good friends (@Gildergreen scrublord) loved playing Eggwars when she first came out, with the brown leather gear and the endstone blocks, and the stupid signs with the dumb colorcoding.

Oh and building a dumb load of games with @hgbf Panda and Teo lol.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t remember a lot of it, but I want to re-experience my first moments of Cubecraft, when you’re extremely excited about joining the server ever day and basically were addicted!

My favourite old moment must have been when Klos and I first met and stayed in a solo game just to hang around for a long time : )

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I met great friends and little by little they left, now it's my turn. That's what I liked most than the games.
pss: The longest game lasted 6 hours:v

Reactions: iiJqlian_

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
The signs to get into a match. Loved how hectic and crazy it was. everyone standing in front of the wall of signs waiting for there favorite map to pop up. i admit it was not really a good design but it was fun none the less. Old lobbies were fun too, Miss being able to hang out in the eggwars lobby doing the parkour and vortex jumps.

Last edited:

LuxGlez

🎥 Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 2, 2016
México
Hey all.
Many of you have been playing CubeCraft for a while now, and therefore every individual has their own experience on the server. Over time everyone has created a favorite period on the server. Of course the changes made on the server have influenced your time on Cubecraft. Also some friends may have left along the way.

I am curious. What was up till now the time for y'all that you enjoyed CubeCraft the most?

:)

Maybe the moment when I received the Youtuber rank, it was a unique moment for me, that's why 2017

Reactions: iiJqlian_
D

Deleted member 481668

Nice thread, my best moment was that I bought Diamond Rank on the Minecraft Account of my best friend, he was really happy and when I play with his Account everyone wants to play with me, that was in 2015 I think, so everyone was hyped if someone had a Rank. Yea, old times.. I miss the old times..

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom