Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

032_

Jan 9, 2016
They don't want to break up the community so this wont happen.
Well, I disagree. this will separate the server, and there will be fewer players on each server, so we will have to wait longer on pre-lobby before the game starts.
How does this break up the community? Please elaborate a bit more.

I am pretty sure the server is accessible for players from NA. I mean, I play on games that reside on NA, so I don't see why you can't play.
Because we don't want to wait in 5-10 second loading screens. Also some people have bad connection / WiFi so it's not likely that you will get a good connection from NA.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
How does this break up the community? Please elaborate a bit more.

Because we don't want to wait in 5-10 second loading screens. Also some people have bad connection / WiFi so it's not likely that you will get a good connection from NA.
this will separate the server into several groups, example North America, Sout America, Europe, Asia, Australia. so there will be less player every time.

Reactions: TheLucian

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
U can still play in North America, you just don't have the best ping in the world.

As for the suggestion, it would be extremely costly , and it would split apart the community. I doubt this will actually happen, however I appreciate your frustration.

Thekillinghoboz

Aug 31, 2016
You guys don't understand what a North American server is. You are all disabled.
This wouldn't split anything you ninjas.

This does not even matter. All the cubecraft staff do not care. No hackers get banned. Nothing gets done.

And we will not be able to play with a lot of our friends.
You will still be able to play with your friends.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
You guys don't understand what a North American server is. You are all disabled.

This does not even matter. All the cubecraft staff do not care. No hackers get banned. Nothing gets done.

Please mind your language. I also don't appreciate the insult. I strongly advise you to edit that post before a staff member sees it.

Also, the staff do a lot of work. A lot of hackers do get banned. If you feel you can do better, apply for a staff position such as helper.

Edit: Thank you for editing it. I still don't appreciate the use of disabled people as an insult.

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle

Think you should maybe rephrase that a little.....

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This will seperate the community.
If they made 2 servers, they might as well make 2 forums. See what i mean?

-1 for me, sorry

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom