Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Whats an intro?
1. Wait 13,000 years to get a lobby that doesn't have a rank in it, small chance that someone will have a rank and vote normal.
2. Use moneybags, debuffer is pretty good too.
3a. If the map has 2-4 teams, go mid, then across their bridge. if the map has more than 4 teams, build to a different teams island.
3b. You have money bags right? Good, build your 20 blocks out and suicide, rinse and repeat until at your destination, if more than 40 blocks away, you may have to use the iron gens, if the map has iron at mid grab some, if not simply rush an island, if there is iron at mid, go back to base to get a weapon, food, pick and armor. Then rush an egg. Do this until there are no more eggs, if more than 4 teams, bridge from island to island, if less, then go from mid to each island. Make sure there are no witnesses, butcher them all.
4. If the last team has gear, then go mid and gear up yourself, most late game geared people are vampires and must stay inside their bases at all times, great the middle is yours. Upgrade the generators there and get full iron in no time.
If you want to kill the geared people without gear simply use the void or pvp skill.
Good job you probably won if nothing went wrong.
Things that can go wrong, you get 4v1ed, someone is a god at pvp, someone is hacking, someone is targeting you because you voted normal, all other teams are camping, the list goes on,

Practically guaranteed way to win
Go mid get 5 diamonds, wait an hour to get a lvl 3 gen, farm all the gear and apples in the world, wait for one other team left, kill them, win. (May be very boring
I spent 40 minutes deeds, on a phone.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Whats an intro?
1. Wait 13,000 years to get a lobby that doesn't have a rank in it, small chance that someone will have a rank and vote normal.
3a. If the map has 2-4 teams, go mid, then across their bridge. if the map has more than 4 teams, build to a different teams island.
3b. You have money bags right? Good, build your 20 blocks out and suicide, rinse and repeat until at your destination, if more than 40 blocks away, you may have to use the iron gens, if the map has iron at mid grab some, if not simply rush an island, if there is iron at mid, go back to base to get a weapon, food, pick and armor. Then rush an egg. Do this until there are no more eggs, if more than 4 teams, bridge from island to island, if less, then go from mid to each island. Make sure there are no witnesses, butcher them all.
4. If the last team has gear, then go mid and gear up yourself, most late game geared people are vampires and must stay inside their bases at all times, great the middle is yours. Upgrade the generators there and get full iron in no time.
If you want to kill the geared people without gear simply use the void or pvp skill.
Things that can go wrong, you get 4v1ed, someone is a god at pvp, someone is hacking, someone is targeting you because you voted normal, all other teams are camping, the list goes on,

Go mid get 5 diamonds, wait an hour to get a lvl 3 gen, farm all the gear and apples in the world, wait for one other team left, kill them, win. (May be very boring
Wow you actually did it.
Nice :3

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Guys this is a troll the earth has only existed for 2017 years no way he waited 13 000 years to find a lobby without a rank.

/sarcasm

Reactions: Deeds

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I like the strat of using mid as an Iron gatherer place. But I feel like suiciding to get more blocks is unnessecary. You can also just claim an Iron generator after you spawn. That'll guarantee you a pickaxe and enough blocks to build over to nextdoors island and you'll probably have enough iron for a wooden sword and gear as 20 iron is usually enough to build a full bridge and you should have 30 if you used moneybags.

Furthermore your strat is just rushing which is the most OP one anyways. But you have a good explanation to the ones new to the game and I like that, well done :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I like the strat of using mid as an Iron gatherer place. But I feel like suiciding to get more blocks is unnessecary. You can also just claim an Iron generator after you spawn. That'll guarantee you a pickaxe and enough blocks to build over to nextdoors island and you'll probably have enough iron for a wooden sword and gear as 20 iron is usually enough to build a full bridge and you should have 30 if you used moneybags.

Furthermore your strat is just rushing which is the most OP one anyways. But you have a good explanation to the ones new to the game and I like that, well done :)
Explain claim an iron gen?

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Explain claim an iron gen?
You can move in the air, move from the moment you drop out of your glass towards the closest iron gen (you'll need some map knowledge), step on it and "claim" all the iron that's on top.
This is the most notable (I find) on Magic, you can actually get all the iron that's on a generator even if you spawn in one of the back 2 spawns. You can get ahead of the front 2 by moving in the air. If you spawn in 1 of the front 2 you can almost land on an Iron generator if you do the move thing.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You can move in the air, move from the moment you drop out of your glass towards the closest iron gen (you'll need some map knowledge), step on it and "claim" all the iron that's on top.
This is the most notable (I find) on Magic, you can actually get all the iron that's on a generator even if you spawn in one of the back 2 spawns. You can get ahead of the front 2 by moving in the air. If you spawn in 1 of the front 2 you can almost land on an Iron generator if you do the move thing.
Some maps are very iron deficient, kingdom, toys, also letting your team mates get iron may help you down the road, Also it is faster to go directly to the villager and buy 20 blocks then share the iron with 2 people.
Most of the time I can get the first scoop, however if I go straight for a villager it will go faster, you don't need to do this part, but it's what I do and you don't need to talk me out of suiciding every game :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Whats an intro?

Everybody has their own strat.
Your strat is quite intereting..

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom