Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should happen?

• Normal projectiles gets a seperate board.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No projectiles gets a seperate board.

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here's a step by step explanation of my thought process clicking onto this thread

*Sees suggestion in the recent posts area*
*Hesitantly clicks on other thread*
*Thinks about a possible way to make sure no every game is No Projectiles since I know that is your problem with it*
*Thinks of just adding a new game board where that was*
*Reads thread I clicked on*
*Clicks off of thread*
*Sees this suggestion in the recent posts area again*
*Clicks on suggestion*
*Sees poll*
*Realises that a random thought that I liked which I had as a way to fix your problem with No Projectiles was also the one you suggest*
*Feels satisfied*

Suffice it to say I agree

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
2 boards causes both gamemodes to take twice as long
no it doesn't

They used to have 2 boards for both solo and team with no abilities and kits compared to with them and games in all four modes filled up at perfectly fine speeds

It isn't like each is going to have a 50/50 split of the players
some people would join one and others would join the other

it is their choice which they join not a "you have to join this one" kind of deal
also this strips one of ranked players few rights and just less incenticizes buying ranks, which if you didn't know servers need/want money.
but does it really do so?

Have you played just 5 games of skywars since the addition of projectile voting?

because if you did you'd know most games have no projectiles at this point it is basically a default
so there are very few people who would have actually bought a rank to vote for no projectiles
since if they wanted it that way, they got it that way

If anything it encourages people to buy ranks for projectile type voting since with what would win about 98% of the time off the table people who liked soft-blocks wouldn't be discouraged since they know it would previously never win against no projectiles
Now it could win

This would also make sure people aren't forced to change their kit every game because no projectiles was picked and they have a kit with projectiles
meaning they can always get their kit if they chose it even if they are using the washroom when the game starts

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
And you didn't respond to it either -_-, I see 2 issues I see in doing this is 2 boards causes both gamemodes to take twice as long for a game to start. also this strips one of ranked players few rights and just less incenticizes buying ranks, which if you didn't know servers need/want money.
Oh, I could've sworn I already did...
Oh well, here goes:

Although splitting the playerbase is a potential problem, no-projectile mode is probably what could ruin the game for lots of us, drawing us away from skywars. At least, that's my take on it. We don't even know quite what will happen if we do this, and I don't think either of us could predict it. The one thing I know is that no-projectiles is the thing keeping me from playing skywars as much as I used to.

The voting option for ranks is kind of irrelevant in my opinion. Diamond rank has plenty of perks, including item vote in skywars as well. It's not like the modes are going to be gone for good.
I care more about what's fair to be honest. Why would we have to permanently stick with a slim chance of playing with any other mode than no-projectiles? This mode is incredibly annoying for people who hate it, and they can't even do much about it regardless of having a rank themselves. It's like skywars was turned into a permanent no-projectiles mode game.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
no it doesn't

They used to have 2 boards for both solo and team with no abilities and kits compared to with them and games in all four modes filled up at perfectly fine speeds

It isn't like each is going to have a 50/50 split of the players
some people would join one and others would join the other

it is their choice which they join not a "you have to join this one" kind of deal

but does it really do so?

Have you played just 5 games of skywars since the addition of projectile voting?

because if you did you'd know most games have no projectiles at this point it is basically a default
so there are very few people who would have actually bought a rank to vote for no projectiles
since if they wanted it that way, they got it that way

If anything it encourages people to buy ranks for projectile type voting since with what would win about 98% of the time off the table people who liked soft-blocks wouldn't be discouraged since they know it would previously never win against no projectiles
Now it could win

This would also make sure people aren't forced to change their kit every game because no projectiles was picked and they have a kit with projectiles
meaning they can always get their kit if they chose it even if they are using the washroom when the game starts
Oh I like this idea, these are just the only possible cons I could think of, read my first post on this thread, I copied and pasted this from there and edited it a bit.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree with you. But If they’re making a different board, players will only play No projectiles. You are completely right. It’s Almost impossible to play normal projectiles. I agree with you. But I don’t like the options you said. They an remove it and leave it back how it is Anyway. I agree

D

Deleted member 169486

also this strips one of ranked players few rights and just less incenticizes buying ranks, which if you didn't know servers need/want money.
A feature they didn't have until a few months ago, which is pretty stupid.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom