Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BloonCrusher

Jan 21, 2021
If possible (and if you think it will get popular at all), is making a sub-mode of team eggwars where parties are treated like non-party members (ex. party member 1 and member 2 will not be on the same team unless randomly assigned). The reason why I'm thinking of this is that usually, the ranked players are usually all on the same team, and the non-ranked players are always trying to team select with the ranked players, making a large skill gap.
Or there could be a game mode where only non-ranked players can join the game and ranked players can join another game.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea of ranked games... I think those games will become highly competitive, but the problem is that there probably will be quite an hamount of highly skilled players, so the less skilled ranks will stay away from the gamemode, which will lead to long waiting times...
Maybe to counter this, they could add a montly or weekly leaderboard, which will hopedully create some kind of reward system, to encourage slightly less skilled players to still try and get somewhat of a nice spot on the leaderboards...

There is another problem, and that is that there will be a lot of rankers using alt accounts to fight in the "non-rank" lobbies. The same happens in other games with skill-based matchmaking. In those games, high level players use alt-accounts to smurf and I have no doubt the same will happen here!
This will also be solved by the leaderboard idea, since it will be much more rewarding to just play on your main account then

Reactions: BloonCrusher

BloonCrusher

Jan 21, 2021
I like the idea of ranked games... I think those games will become highly competitive, but the problem is that there probably will be quite an hamount of highly skilled players, so the less skilled ranks will stay away from the gamemode, which will lead to long waiting times...
Maybe to counter this, they could add a montly or weekly leaderboard, which will hopedully create some kind of reward system, to encourage slightly less skilled players to still try and get somewhat of a nice spot on the leaderboards...

There is another problem, and that is that there will be a lot of rankers using alt accounts to fight in the "non-rank" lobbies. The same happens in other games with skill-based matchmaking. In those games, high level players use alt-accounts to smurf and I have no doubt the same will happen here!
This will also be solved by the leaderboard idea, since it will be much more rewarding to just play on your main account then
another possible issue that may arise from the ranking idea is that more hackers will be present in that gamemode

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom