Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alvisp3250

Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have noticed something unusual in cubecraft bedrock recently.
Yesterday I found out that no one can see what I'm sending in the global chat, I have never been muted by cubecraft for swearing or something like that but still no one can see what I'm saying. The only method of sending messages for me is party chat which is not visible by everyone.
Is there any way to fix that or I'm stuck??
Thank you

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello alvisp3250,

Apologies for the late response here. If you're certain that you have not been muted by a member of Team CubeCraft, then there's a possibility you've been shadow muted by Mojang Studios or that your privacy settings are not configured correctly.

Please read this help article to check for possible solutions and further explanation around these topics.

Feel free to reply if more questions arise.
Have a nice rest of your day,

Reactions: Rocks1

alvisp3250

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Frontlane,
And thank you for responding.
Just to know everything is fine now. I have changed my privacy settings a little bit and now everyone can see what I'm writing in the chat. And also I don't really know how shadow mute works, the only thing that I'm sure about is that I'm not swearing in the chat.

Thanks again for your time
Have a great day

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom