Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want forever nostalgia maps?

• OF COURSE <3

• No, dude

• Idk no matter :/

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
Most people and I include myself, the truth notes that there are not many maps and the truth that they have put the maps of before we love but the bad thing is that it is only for a week, I honestly do not know why they do not put it to always, if all complain that there is not much variety and maps, apart they are very beautiful, and they remind me of the hours of fun in those maps. OR STAY THE SAME MAPS BUT WITH THE NOSTALGIA MAPS, I honestly think that it will attract more players because most gamers have ever played minecraft and if that is the case they will know those maps, and they can motivate them to play again. Thank you very much for your attention, good morning

Last edited:

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
but thats not for every map, for example stars is perfect for pvp, is big, and castle thats is one present map is too tiny and it is bad for pvp.

I agree with you, the maps that should be left are Swords, Angelic, and Stars. All other maps should definitely be removed because of the reason given by Efcluke. These maps don’t fit in with the current metas on the server.

Reactions: xBadCappisito_

Smoothlyy

Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2019
USA
and why not ?, Those maps were quite played so I do not understand why the players are not going to love them.

I'm not sure you understand his message. He is trying to say that the community loves and enjoys these maps but the management does not care and won't keep them.

Reactions: Nikoshka

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
New players and people who are not from the era of these maps do not enjoy them.

That’s clearly false cause almost everyone responding to the thread are NOT from that era and enjoy them.

Can Cube stop making excuses and just give the community what they want instead of making random things we don’t want.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
While playing these maps I could really feel what's wrong with them and why they were removed in the first place. No, they should NOT be brought back as a permanent map unless they get revamped/tweaked

That’s clearly false cause almost everyone responding to the thread are NOT from that era and enjoy them.

Can Cube stop making excuses and just give the community what they want instead of making random things we don’t want.
It's not because a user hasn't been registered for a long time they haven't been playing for a long time. And they DID give us what we want, we wanted the maps back, we got them back

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom