• No, dude

• Idk no matter :/

Results are only viewable after voting.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Doesn't mean the new players don't like these maps.

Besides, it wouldn't destroy the network to have one or two of these old maps to thank the older players, would it?
They already left old maps on the servers for older players. Basically what you want are more old maps.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
They already left old maps on the servers for older players. Basically what you want are more old maps.

Yes. I mean, that is the point of the suggestion lol.
Maybe a few new players like these maps aswell. I personally loved playing on Minions with my friends back in the day, I'm sure other new players could also make new memories on these maps.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes. I mean, that is the point of the suggestion lol.
Maybe a few new players like these maps aswell. I personally loved playing on Minions with my friends back in the day, I'm sure other new players could also make new memories on these maps.
Thing is, memories are always remembered more fondly than they were. New players are going to make their own positive memories based on the current maps and not the old ones, the old ones could fit this category but I still think their layouts need to be fixed whilst keeping their islands and design exactly the same.

D

Deleted member 347571

They have to update the maps a bit, they're 2 big rn so maps like Magic and stars won't fit in SW rn.

Oct 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
Because the only players I've seen praising the maps are old players who were around when they were new.
But dude 3 or 4 dont destroy the server I guess, actually there are many maps thats most of players hates, and it still in the server, and the maps that many players loves was deleated, why?

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Thing is, memories are always remembered more fondly than they were. New players are going to make their own positive memories based on the current maps and not the old ones, the old ones could fit this category but I still think their layouts need to be fixed whilst keeping their islands and design exactly the same.
Honestly, I somehow agree. Back when the old maps where online I only played a few. That mainly because of the lack of good gameplay. I thought as many other old players these maps were golden and they were at the time, but they haven’t aged well. For example the map Tetris. In OP you had a punch bow. Nowadays it has been nerfed (luckily). However, in that map it required a lot of skill to hit someone 50 yards away. Without it, games took hours and were very slow paced. Ofcourse I’d love to see them back permanently, but then they would be below avarage maps. Although which maps is good and which ons is lacking differs from each indivual.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom