Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is that useful?

• Total voters

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Hello to every beautiful eyes reading this thread!
I was wondering if there's a possible to add SkyWars Ability called "Healing prompt" to reduce the "Cleaner" crisis, It's just a chance when you kill someone, directly you will get full hearts or at least 8+ hearts ( Not every time! ), Also you can upgrade levels on this ability,

-Someone ask : Why all these? just ask if they have full hearts?
-Answer : Again to reduce problem and hatred and to keep SkyWars more enjoyable.
That's all.

D

Deleted member 352903

There’s an ability that gives u regen potion...????????????????????????
Edit: health*

Last edited by a moderator:

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I was wondering if there's a possible to add SkyWars Ability called "Healing prompt" to reduce the "Cleaner" crisis, It's just a chance when you kill someone, directly you will get full hearts or at least 8+ hearts ( Not every time! ), Also you can upgrade levels on this ability,

-Answer : Again to reduce problem and hatred and to keep SkyWars more enjoyable.
That's all.
All you can eat at MacDonalds would be a better suggestion then this.

There is nothing wrong with cleaners.
You might get annoyed, but you are probably a tryhard that wants to win every game (seeing your name and rank)and a tryhard is just so annoying as a cleaner.
So this is a -1x10^20.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

It's give you 3-2 hearts, that's isn't helpful
Ok then read this:
Full hearts of 8 hearts? Lmao no. That is was to OP.
Maybe just regeneration.

Cleaning will always be a thing because you won't always get that ability.
Next, Skywars already isn't enjoyable because of all those tryharders and no projectile games.
Why? Cleaning is an strategy aswell. People thinks it's a dirty strat, but no, it's just a smart strategy. Skywars will always have cleans, and that's not bad.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
In my opinion, cleaning isn't as dirty as some people make it sound. You have to be good at checking your surroundings before taking on a fight. This might already strongly reduce the chances of you getting cleaned.

Of course luck plays a role as you not always have the best of gear or healing at the start, but that's just basically one of the concepts of SkyWars and shouldn't be altered.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

That's all.

Not going to lie, the heart idea would be cool in an alternative version of SkyWars or PvP. However the thing about cleaning was that nobody really complained much about it until it was given a title. So in all reality its always been like this, and if you can't stand being poked with a sword after just dealing with another fellow poking you with a sword, then well you may need to reconsider how you currently pvp.

Just my two cents <3

Reactions: Snodia and Ruisdier

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I don't see cleaning as a problem tbh. If you want totally equal and fair fights you go to the PvP server and have your fair fights there. In an open battleground, what do you exactly expect people to do? They're right there, next to your weakened self, you expect them to just stand there and wait for you to heal, maybe offer a cup of tea while they're at it? Yeah it's annoying when you get killed like that, but the only solution to this is that you choose your fights wisely, see that others are far away before you engage, or if you're being chased, lead yourself and your pursuer away from a central area.
Cleaning is something you always have to take into consideration when playing open battlegrounds, and it is in no way cheap. You can't just go all rambo on the game and expect to win, it's not about who gets the most kills, it's about who's left standing at the end. Just let the others do the killing for you. Much like I play fortnite.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
No. I find cleaners annoying too, but let's be honest. I do it too and you do it too. Cleaning is part of the game. There's no need calling calling people noob just because you die by them in a way you didn't want to. (Yes, I'm not sure if you do it but you are a tryhard and almost every tryharder that isn't muted YET call people noob or L etc. I do have a tip for you: Use kit scout. Give yourself a speed potion and run away. If you are in a very onconfertable place and can't escape then just..
2chl3z.jpg

-~-~-~-~-~-~

Have a nice day :)

D

Deleted member 352903

I am not sure, but if there actually is, then my vote will be no.
Sometimes i kill someone and get a regen/healing potion. I think there's an ability for this :D vote no!!!1!1!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom