Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add a no kit mode?

• Yes they should

• No they shouldn't

Results are only viewable after voting.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Okay, so this game is about adding a version of Survival Games where like skywars (and I think lucky islands) there is a gamemode for both team and solo with kits and one without, What you think?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Okay, so this game is about adding a version of Survival Games where like skywars (and I think lucky islands) there is a gamemode for both team and solo with kits and one without, What you think?
I guess it could not hurt to add it. If they do add it then it will be all skill based.

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
I don't know if it would make much of a difference. All the kits are extremely well balanced and the strong ones (such as cannibal and vampire) require you to kill a player without any special abilities anyway. I guess it couldn't hurt to add but unnecessary.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I don't know if it would make much of a difference. All the kits are extremely well balanced and the strong ones (such as cannibal and vampire) require you to kill a player without any special abilities anyway. I guess it couldn't hurt to add but unnecessary.

The op ones may require a kill to activate, but with you examples like cannibal and vampire, those kills can make you instantly ready to take on another player or team. Wolves can be a pain, and smuggler has wont he game for me a few times. Tracker makes hiding impossible. I'm not saying it is the most extreme addition, but it would change play style.

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
The op ones may require a kill to activate, but with you examples like cannibal and vampire, those kills can make you instantly ready to take on another player or team. Wolves can be a pain, and smuggler has wont he game for me a few times. Tracker makes hiding impossible. I'm not saying it is the most extreme addition, but it would change play style.
You make fair points but I think every kit is fairly balanced. Cannibal and vampire may make it possible to take on players immediately but it counters people camping and cleaning up after a fight. Wolves are not a difficult struggle and with enough practice a player can position any animal in the way of attack to make it aggressive. Smuggler is just a single extra chest and tracker just speeds up finding players, it is entirely possible to just wait it out and let the barrier force them in.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Or they can just nerf canibal :P I think that most of the kits are fine except canibal which is incredibly overpowered. Personally I would rather see a speed survival games rather than no kits :3

Reactions: Proditio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom