Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should dublicates been disabled in uber cublets?

• Yes, Good idea!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Nah, Shut up!

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey!

We all know that you can gain cublets, and if I got a normal cublet you will get a dublicate.I understand that we get duplicates and we do get something back (loot points). But if you have obsidian or just crafted a uber cublet you dont want any duplicates. I can understand that you will get duplicates in a normal cublet but in a uber clubet? you need in total 16 normal cublets,

My suggestion: Can we disable dublicates in uber cublets?

I hope this will be added!

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Although this would be really overpowered, I do like it. They're uber cubelets after all. Maybe even make it an option. If you decide to not want any duplicates, it will cost one more supercubelet. Not sure, but it should be balanced in some way.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
sounds good to me, uber cubelets aren't easy to get and it is really dissapointing when you finally get one and you get only lootpoints insteadof a fancy new item.
but in this case, you should be able to get every rarity out of uber cubelets.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Reactions: SanCookie

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As much as we all want it’s not gonna happen.
Simply ask yourself the question-what happens when you collect everything from rare to mythical?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Simply ask yourself the question-what happens when you collect everything from rare to mythical?
You’ll be 2 years older probably, and you could get loot points to collect the common stuff that you don’t have yet. How often do you open an uber cubelet anyways?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You’ll be 2 years older probably, and you could get loot points to collect the common stuff that you don’t have yet. How often do you open an uber cubelet anyways?
If I do daily challenges,find chest chaser and vote for loot points it is gonna be 3 days all the time.It can be less if you have some rewards from the ranks

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If I do daily challenges,find chest chaser and vote for loot points it is gonna be 3 days all the time.It can be less if you have some rewards from the ranks
No-one does all of this because it’s very time consuming, besides that, I still think it would take a LOT of time if you get a new loot item every 3 days, I still see new loot items every week on the server I hadn’t seen before.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What happens if you collected every item from the cubelets? You keep on getting duplicates?
It takes an insane long amount of time to get every single item, but if that were to somehow happen with 1 or 2 players from the thousands of players: Give points.
Loot Points will be useless because what are you going to use it on? More Cubelets that give you nothing? If this got implemented, (Uber) Cubelets could give you points and or exp. Simple as that.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
No-one does all of this because it’s very time consuming, besides that, I still think it would take a LOT of time if you get a new loot item every 3 days, I still see new loot items every week on the server I hadn’t seen before.
I did grind like that for levels too,because I really wanted to get 100 and eventually got it;v

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
What happens if you collected every item from the cubelets? You keep on getting duplicates?
It takes an insane long amount of time to get every single item, but if that were to somehow happen with 1 or 2 players from the thousands of players: Give points.
Loot Points will be useless because what are you going to use it on? More Cubelets that give you nothing? If this got implemented, (Uber) Cubelets could give you points and or exp. Simple as that.
To be honest I got ,,duplicates streak” with 5 duplicating uber cubelets.Very ,,poor” score but the getting 1 level for 2 days was good in my openion

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
The main issue here that you choose to combine 16-25 cubelets, into an uber cubelet all to only get 3k loot points when opening it which isn't even a quarter of what it costs to craft a new one, to get enough loot points to craft another Uber cubelet, you will need to open 64-100 cubelets worth of uber cubelets.

Over time this system starts to get really really grindy.
Say there are 200 items to unlock with the Uber cubelets, and you have 180 items.. how many duplicates do you have to go through to get the remaining 20 items.. that's a 1 in 10 chance or a 1 uber cubelet and 9 duplicates.
For the last item? 1 in 200 chance, 0.5% for your cubelet to not be a duplicate which is just unplayable and not worth getting especially with the limited amount of cubelets we can get in a week.
It takes a lot of effort for a stone rank to accumulate just 1 uber cubelet (25 cubelets) even at 3 a day by doing all the challenges you can make it to one but it just isn't worth the effort.

I can see three different solutions to make having duplicates more bearable:
1. Make the duplicate 80% of the cost it costs to craft.
2. Artifically reduce the chance of getting a duplicate cubelet the more loot you have so the chance of getting a duplicate doesn't go over 25%.
3. Add a "shop" featuring a selection of random items that you don't yet have but the cost of those items costs 5 000-20 000 loot points each.

Edit: This comment got a bit of attention so I made it it's own suggestion so I can expand on the idea over there.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom