the plan:
just give 1-3 hp to someone after a kill so he can not be 1 hit
don't give to much hp bcs that would make the game to easy for the pro players
thaths it

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i agree. i already made a thread about his. butt now i think it should only be added if you have a double kill, because one kill isint that impressif.
butt most likely they arent gona add this becuase they added the instant health potion perk in skywars.

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
i agree. i already made a thread about his. butt now i think it should only be added if you have a double kill, because one kill isint that impressif.
butt most likely they arent gona add this becuase they added the instant health potion perk in skywars.
Shouldn’t be added at all because when you get targeted it’s pretty annoying if they get a health boost

Nov 25, 2017
Umm...I already saw a thread like this 2 hours ago. People these days like to copy other threads. :/
Well the thing is, that cleaners are quite frequent, including myself (...well I'm on my way to change that), so it isn't a thing of copying, it's about having the same idea, in my opinion at least v:

Nov 25, 2017
Well, it seems like a pretty good idea, but maby some other thing that's not that, how to say, unfair? Like having a few seconds of resitance, or strength...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No thanks.
Cleaning is fun in the first place.
Getting cleaned is mostly your own fault. If you see someone stalking you when you’re about to fight, stay out of it.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Nov 25, 2017
No thanks.
Cleaning is fun in the first place.
Getting cleaned is mostly your own fault. If you see someone stalking you when you’re about to fight, stay out of it.
Actually I could halfway agree with staying out and use your intelligence xD but maybe a few seconds of strength, so it's not unfair (like 10 secs would be) but you can still get the cleaner.
The main reason I say this is that sometimes there are situations you have to attack someone, also knowing someone's about to clean. For example, in skywars, if two players go to your island at the same time, and there is no way to escape, you need to go for one of them and if you don't strafe them really good and get a bit low in health the cleaner's gonna clean you xD

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ellaborate yourself.
Do you think it's a good idea to kill someone while they're weak so you don't have to go through too much trouble?
Isn't it better to let them fight it out so you can effortlessly continue WITH their gear AND less competition?
It's the best way to go about that scenario.
If you're going to be cleaned, you simply need to make use of your surroundings to either run or fight someone with you at the most ideal position.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Cleaning is a strategy of playing the game and there are hundreds of ways to avoid being cleaned, its mainly your fault if you keep getting cleaned. We are not going to punish players for being clever. Every single one of us have done it at some point and rightly so... if it gets you closer to winning the game then why should you not do it?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Cleaning is a strategy of playing the game and there are hundreds of ways to avoid being cleaned, its mainly your fault if you keep getting cleaned. We are not going to punish players for being clever. Every single one of us have done it at some point and rightly so... if it gets you closer to winning the game then why should you not do it?
It's not about punishing players, it's about balancing strategies. There's nothing wrong with using a strategy that gives you an advantage, but if it's too easy it should be nerfed. I have seen two players fight before and then decided to wait before attacking them because it would make the fight too quick. I think gameplay wise it might be better to have short absorption instead of healing, that way it has no effect at all if you don't get cleaned.
One problem I see with this suggestion is that it buffs kill stealing. If two players are fighting, a third player can wait until one of them is low, jump in and kill him and then get the regeneration to fight the other player.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Cleaning is ok it’s just the way you get cleaned can determine how the rage lvl
If I get cleaned by a bow spammer while pvping then I’m putting a hole tru my monitor
If I get cleaned by someone just running around killing ppl I won’t mind

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
hi cubecraftrers
I have an idea that could prevent players from being able to easly clean
the plan:
thaths it
I think this would be a good kit/ability. But dont implement it

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
hi cubecraftrers
I have an idea that could prevent players from being able to easly clean
the plan:
thaths it
I totally disagree, cleaning is a tactic (kinda), like when 2 pro-pvpers are in a fight, I might clean them because otherwise I'd lose, I admit that! People also want to block bowspamming. But those are tactics..
-999999 (That's how much I disagree ;) )

Reactions: A pigeon

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then you can't get 1 hitted..
But you get 3 hitted. What's next?
''Let's give players 3-5 hp so they can't get 3 hitted!''

Cleaning is a part of the game...

''Oh yeah let me just wait 'till you are full health so we can have a fair battle. Even though I know I'm going to lose anyway because you are way better then me. And even though everyone has to die before I can win.. I'm doing it for the fair battles!''

No.. You have to kill people, not have a tea party.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017
Well actually he's right, but there's already a method to avoid being cleaned... You have the skywars abilities that you do more damage if you're low in health... Upgrade that ability and I think that would be a good solution.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well actually he's right, but there's already a method to avoid being cleaned... You have the skywars abilities that you do more damage if you're low in health... Upgrade that ability and I think that would be a good solution.
So noobs that didn't unlock all abilities should get cleaned but players that played for multiple days have to be protected? Sounds fair.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom