Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him

🌟Moderation in

Spanish 🇪🇸

⚒️ Moderation

How about hello, today we will discuss a series topic in moderation in Cubecraft Games,

problems with moderation with other languages like Spanish Only with 3 Mod in Spanish, why is it due to that?

• Ticket Time Problems Very Slow

• Problems Ban For Not Understanding Spanish Well Ban Unfair

• Problems Controlling chat in Spanish

• Problems Little Moderation Spanish language
    1710639519955.png

This is due to a requirement in the helper applications "Speak English Verbal and Written"

• As everyone knows, not everyone has the opportunity to speak English, with this proposal that I will make will be useful to resolve this situation and that leads to an improvement. on the Cubecraft Games Server
    🌟 Solution

• This Solution Is Very Analyzed Of What Advantages And Disadvantages There Will Be In It​

• The Solution Is to Have a "Coordinator" Who Can Communicate in Spanish and English for Example (Captain) and Can Have Control in the Hispanic Mods and Have Good Behavior with them and Be able to Make the Team Bigger and Be able to Have Better Control and Have Better Server Control This will take a little

• time away from the admins, but they will give you a better view of the server.

• This will lead to a change from the helper applications and among the Sr.Mod who review the Helper Control, on the Coordinator it is like having help like the Company of (innersloth) has with its different support, this Technique has helped them a 80% on your support, and cubecraft will not be the exemption on the help you will have with better control in Spanish as the second most spoken language.

• 1710640405998.png
    This Solution Proposes Better Performance Within the Server and an Opportunity for Hispanics to be a mod and their great encouragement to moderate in Cubecraft Games

• Since Communicating with the cubecraft team can easily use a translator or ask your colleagues

• 💡Advantages

• Better Performance in Moderation​

• More performance in ticket​

• Best Moderation in Spanish within the Minecraft server​

• Better Control in Forums in Spanish (20%)​

• Best Performance in Reports in Spanish "Forums"

:disagree: Disadvantages

• Extra Time Part of the admins​

• More Time to Raise Rank from helper to mod

innersloth Admin
    Bedrock and Java
    DonovanSus

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I really don’t think this would be necessary, even if it wouldn’t be wasting lots of time that doesn’t need wasting. I also don’t see why it would be a good idea to have one part of the team not be able to communicate with another part of the team, because
Since Communicating with the cubecraft team can easily use a translator or ask your colleagues
this is clearly not the case.

Asking that people properly speak English to be staff is a very reasonable demand, and it’s not like you need to have a degree in English either, just… the basics

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don’t think this would be necessary, even if it wouldn’t be wasting lots of time that doesn’t need wasting. I also don’t see why it would be a good idea to have one part of the team not be able to communicate with another part of the team, because

this is clearly not the case.

Asking that people properly speak English to be staff is a very reasonable demand, and it’s not like you need to have a degree in English either, just… the basics
Clearly, it is the basics but as I repeat, not everyone has the opportunity to speak the basics, do you understand me? 🤨

It is not a waste of time, it is Investing that Time to improve the other Moderation Languages, Clearly if you speak English you say ah and this is what happens to that guy.

• Disagree
Reactions: xHappyMood

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

🌟Moderation in

Spanish 🇪🇸

⚒️ Moderation

How about hello, today we will discuss a series topic in moderation in Cubecraft Games,

problems with moderation with other languages like Spanish Only with 3 Mod in Spanish, why is it due to that?

View attachment 228450

This is due to a requirement in the helper applications "Speak English Verbal and Written"

• As everyone knows, not everyone has the opportunity to speak English, with this proposal that I will make will be useful to resolve this situation and that leads to an improvement. on the Cubecraft Games Server
    🌟 Solution

• This Solution Is Very Analyzed Of What Advantages And Disadvantages There Will Be In It​

• The Solution Is to Have a "Coordinator" Who Can Communicate in Spanish and English for Example (Captain) and Can Have Control in the Hispanic Mods and Have Good Behavior with them and Be able to Make the Team Bigger and Be able to Have Better Control and Have Better Server Control This will take a little

• time away from the admins, but they will give you a better view of the server.

• This will lead to a change from the helper applications and among the Sr.Mod who review the Helper Control, on the Coordinator it is like having help like the Company of (innersloth) has with its different support, this Technique has helped them a 80% on your support, and cubecraft will not be the exemption on the help you will have with better control in Spanish as the second most spoken language.

• View attachment 228451 This Solution Proposes Better Performance Within the Server and an Opportunity for Hispanics to be a mod and their great encouragement to moderate in Cubecraft Games

• Since Communicating with the cubecraft team can easily use a translator or ask your colleagues

• 💡Advantages

innersloth Admin
    Bedrock and Java
    DonovanSus

You can open ticket and call mods They may have a solution. :)

Reactions: Donovan.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

🌟Moderation in

Spanish 🇪🇸

⚒️ Moderation

View attachment 228450

🌟 Solution

• View attachment 228451 This Solution Proposes Better Performance Within the Server and an Opportunity for Hispanics to be a mod and their great encouragement to moderate in Cubecraft Games

• 💡Advantages

innersloth Admin
    Bedrock and Java
    DonovanSus

You must be thankful bc you have mod talk with your language dont forget there is other player talk other languages in server like ( arabic , russian, and frensh ) player they have any support of there language in the server so they cant just do a team for spanish

And why the server talk with english bc it is the first language of the world and the mother language of the company of cubecraft (ziax)

This is my opinion to this statement and thank you

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Hey, i dont think this is a good idea at all, as it is very important for every staff member to be able to communicate with each other without external help.

Translators are often very incorrect and always relying on another person to play translator is just not a viable solution. Especially anything that requires a voicechat would make it impossible to communicate.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Donovan,

Personally, I disagree with your suggestion. Here's why.

- It's true that there aren't many Spanish-speaking moderation members at all. However, keep in mind that (from my experience) the amount of Spanish tickets and appeals is definitely lower than the amount of English ones. Understandable that it takes longer since there's less staff, but there's also less need for a large amount of Spanish-speaking staff members because of to this.

- Sure, the mod team could use a few more Spanish-speaking mods, though I believe they will find some that speak Spanish AND English eventually as they don't need 10 or 15, but maybe 2-3 would already make a difference and I don't think the requirement of speaking English has to be lifted to find those.

- Something very important in my opinion, is team spirit. The moderation team would not be able to maintain a good team spirit between these teams if they can't communicate with each other, let alone host staff events or ask each other for help.

- Your proposed solution in itself isn't necessarily a bad idea, though there are a few more factors you need to take into account, which is why I don't think your suggestion isn't realistic or necessary.

• Moderators need to apply for Helper first. They are led by an amazing team of Helper Mentors - other mods that help them learn about the ins and outs of CubeCraft moderation. Firstly, to implement your idea, this team would need to speak Spanish in order to explain things and to bond with the Helper. Putting together a Spanish-speaking Helper Mentor team would be completely unrealistic for the amount of Spanish-speaking mods CubeCraft could use because there are no Spanish-speaking Helper mentors. This is something that would already be out of the question as training Helpers is a time-consuming project a team is needed for rather than just one person. Next, there is a whole bunch of information the Helper needs to learn, so this information would then have to be translated into Spanish as well, which would take up vast amounts of time. Besides that, you also brought up the need for Sr. Mods that speak Spanish. As there currently is only one Spanish-speaking mod (no Sr. Mod) besides Capitan himself, all applications would need to be translated first for the other Sr. Mods for the application to be discussed properly, another task that will take up a lot of time for something just not quite worth that time in my opinion.

• If there were to be Spanish-speaking mods that only speak Spanish, they just wouldn't have a lot to work with. Like I said at the beginning, Spanish tickets, appeals etc are (again, from my experience) a minority compared to the English ones. This applies to all languages other than English and is pretty logical. So training a mod that only speaks Spanish, let alone an entire team would just be a bit over the top if you ask me.

• As someone else already brought up, there are quite some other languages used on the server as well, so it would be a bit unfair to only drop the requirement of speaking English for people who speak Spanish. For example, the moderation team has more members that speak Dutch, because a vast amount of players on the server also speaks Dutch. Naturally, you're going to get more helper applications of Dutch players. If this would be the case for Spanish as well, I'm sure we will see some Spanish-speaking helpers pop up sooner or later.

Even though I'm sure you have the best intentions with your suggestion, I'm convinced it's quite unrealistic because of the named reasons above. 💫

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I’m replying to this thread because what you’re saying doesn’t make a lot of sense and I’m going to explain why

First of all, there aren’t 3 Spanish mods: there’s only 1 (me). Capitan is an admin and does not do moderation very often, even though when he does his help is always welcomed. I’m going to reply to these points one by one:

Ticket Time Problems Very Slow
You can ask this to any moderators or admins; I always reply to every single Spanish ticket within 24 hours so this is not an issue at all. Of course it would be nice to have some help, but it’s not a problem for now

Problems Ban For Not Understanding Spanish Well Ban Unfair
This is not a problem either, as only 2 staffs look at Spanish reports and appeals: Capitan and I. We both have Spanish as our native language, so there isn’t anything wrong here

It’s true that this is an issue, as it’s not possible for me to constantly check Spanish channel (I sleep sometimes). It would be nice to have a Spanish moderator from South America who can check the channel in my nights, however I do make sure to moderate the channels as often as I can

------------------

About your second point (Spanish “Coordinator”), this doesn’t really make any sense and it would be unfair for all of the other helpers/mods and future helpers. Speaking English is a requirement and a key ability to have. As a moderator you need to communicate with the team all the time, and English is our language in common so we can’t change this. If someone doesn’t know English it would just be a chaotic mess and also they wouldn’t be able to check English reports/appeals/etc

As for your last point about advantages and disadvantages, the answer is very similar to the previous point: if you’re not able to communicate with the rest of the team you’re just going to have a hard time being a moderator at CubeCraft. It’s also going to be an issue and a lot of extra work for the admin team

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

🌟Moderation in

Spanish 🇪🇸

⚒️ Moderation

View attachment 228450

🌟 Solution

• 💡Advantages

innersloth Admin
    Bedrock and Java
    DonovanSus

Sir I don’t believe you work for innersloth right at this moment or ever did…

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Donovan,

Personally, I disagree with your suggestion. Here's why.

- It's true that there aren't many Spanish-speaking moderation members at all. However, keep in mind that (from my experience) the amount of Spanish tickets and appeals is definitely lower than the amount of English ones. Understandable that it takes longer since there's less staff, but there's also less need for a large amount of Spanish-speaking staff members because of to this.

- Sure, the mod team could use a few more Spanish-speaking mods, though I believe they will find some that speak Spanish AND English eventually as they don't need 10 or 15, but maybe 2-3 would already make a difference and I don't think the requirement of speaking English has to be lifted to find those.

- Something very important in my opinion, is team spirit. The moderation team would not be able to maintain a good team spirit between these teams if they can't communicate with each other, let alone host staff events or ask each other for help.

- Your proposed solution in itself isn't necessarily a bad idea, though there are a few more factors you need to take into account, which is why I don't think your suggestion isn't realistic or necessary.

• Moderators need to apply for Helper first. They are led by an amazing team of Helper Mentors - other mods that help them learn about the ins and outs of CubeCraft moderation. Firstly, to implement your idea, this team would need to speak Spanish in order to explain things and to bond with the Helper. Putting together a Spanish-speaking Helper Mentor team would be completely unrealistic for the amount of Spanish-speaking mods CubeCraft could use because there are no Spanish-speaking Helper mentors. This is something that would already be out of the question as training Helpers is a time-consuming project a team is needed for rather than just one person. Next, there is a whole bunch of information the Helper needs to learn, so this information would then have to be translated into Spanish as well, which would take up vast amounts of time. Besides that, you also brought up the need for Sr. Mods that speak Spanish. As there currently is only one Spanish-speaking mod (no Sr. Mod) besides Capitan himself, all applications would need to be translated first for the other Sr. Mods for the application to be discussed properly, another task that will take up a lot of time for something just not quite worth that time in my opinion.

• If there were to be Spanish-speaking mods that only speak Spanish, they just wouldn't have a lot to work with. Like I said at the beginning, Spanish tickets, appeals etc are (again, from my experience) a minority compared to the English ones. This applies to all languages other than English and is pretty logical. So training a mod that only speaks Spanish, let alone an entire team would just be a bit over the top if you ask me.

• As someone else already brought up, there are quite some other languages used on the server as well, so it would be a bit unfair to only drop the requirement of speaking English for people who speak Spanish. For example, the moderation team has more members that speak Dutch, because a vast amount of players on the server also speaks Dutch. Naturally, you're going to get more helper applications of Dutch players. If this would be the case for Spanish as well, I'm sure we will see some Spanish-speaking helpers pop up sooner or later.
I have read everything in its time to write me your opinion and I have seen another point of view of this suggestion.

But you're right 😉

Sir I don’t believe you work for innersloth right at this moment or ever did…
I'll just tell you, don't look at a book by its cover.

Hi, I’m replying to this thread because what you’re saying doesn’t make a lot of sense and I’m going to explain why

First of all, there aren’t 3 Spanish mods: there’s only 1 (me). Capitan is an admin and does not do moderation very often, even though when he does his help is always welcomed. I’m going to reply to these points one by one:

You can ask this to any moderators or admins; I always reply to every single Spanish ticket within 24 hours so this is not an issue at all. Of course it would be nice to have some help, but it’s not a problem for now

This is not a problem either, as only 2 staffs look at Spanish reports and appeals: Capitan and I. We both have Spanish as our native language, so there isn’t anything wrong here

It’s true that this is an issue, as it’s not possible for me to constantly check Spanish channel (I sleep sometimes). It would be nice to have a Spanish moderator from South America who can check the channel in my nights, however I do make sure to moderate the channels as often as I can

------------------

About your second point (Spanish “Coordinator”), this doesn’t really make any sense and it would be unfair for all of the other helpers/mods and future helpers. Speaking English is a requirement and a key ability to have. As a moderator you need to communicate with the team all the time, and English is our language in common so we can’t change this. If someone doesn’t know English it would just be a chaotic mess and also they wouldn’t be able to check English reports/appeals/etc

As for your last point about advantages and disadvantages, the answer is very similar to the previous point: if you’re not able to communicate with the rest of the team you’re just going to have a hard time being a moderator at CubeCraft. It’s also going to be an issue and a lot of extra work for the admin team
Es bueno saberlo, pero como dices, no tienes todo el tiempo para moderar, así que son voluntarios y no están 'obligados'.

Te doy gracias por esta información, no lo sabía. Pero esta es una sugerencia solo para tratar o manejar de ello.

Reactions: Frontlane

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have read everything in its time to write me your opinion and I have seen another point of view of this suggestion.

But you're right 😉

I'll just tell you, don't look at a book by its cover.

Es bueno saberlo, pero como dices, no tienes todo el tiempo para moderar, así que son voluntarios y no están 'obligados'.

Te doy gracias por esta información, no lo sabía. Pero esta es una sugerencia solo para tratar o manejar de ello.
I ain’t l ain’t making assumptions, I know innersloth doesn’t have a big team, so I check if they had it posted, they do, nobody named Donovan is apart of the team hahaha

Reactions: Donovan.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom