• No, rather not.

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Hi there, (-closed,thank you)(meaning its over and you stop responding)
So i know that /nick is available for youtubers, so they get a random name to play.
I as diamond would like to do the same.
The reason to that being that when i join Team SkyWars to play with my friend, other people join my team, sometimes thats annoying.

I would also use it to sometimes not be disturbed by people saying, can i get a free rank, or as i told you the team problem.
Even parties dont help with that.

Aldough i dont not want it, you could make it a rank only. but im not going on about that.
Thank for reading this thread and i hope this happens!

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First< you can use the party system, you dont must to join A team.

Second< it isnt necessary, do you become stalked? If people ask for free rank, ignore them. Or that you dont give free ranks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The command /nick is only available for Staff and YouTubers becase they get focused a lot, YouTubers more than Staff. We (the normal people) shoudln't have access to use the /nick command as we don't get focused a lot.

First< the party system does not put you in the same team.
It does.

Second<for me its necessary, the stalk me alot, people saying, hi youre diamond im gonnan rek you, then they keep stalkin me...
Well, just ignore them.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First< the party system does not put you in the same team.

Second<for me its necessary, the stalk me alot, people saying, hi youre diamond im gonnan rek you, then they keep stalkin me...
Normally the party system put,you in the same team. I know that Some people that say. I dont find it annoying, you can ignore

Reactions: accurates

accurates

May 28, 2016
The command /nick is only available for Staff and YouTubers becase they get focused a lot, YouTubers more than Staff. We (the normal people) shoudln't have access to use the /nick command as we don't get focused a lot.

It does.

Well, just ignore them.
it did not. My friends in the party (Team SkyWars) did not get put in my team.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If you ever get targeted, spammed or annoyed because of your rank, you can always have a choice to ignore or even leave the game ( if necessary ).
/nick are only for youtubers and staff, and it will stay that way. If /nick is added in for Diamond+ I'm pretty sure way to many players can enjoy this command, while abusing it at the same time.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
it did not. My friends in the party (Team SkyWars) did not get put in my team.
How big was your party, so how many players were in your party? And how many players were able to get into one team, so how big were the teams of that Team Skywars game?

accurates

May 28, 2016
If you ever get targeted, spammed or annoyed because of your rank, you can always have a choice to ignore or even leave the game ( if necessary ).
/nick are only for youtubers and staff, and it will stay that way. If /nick is added in for Diamond+ I'm pretty sure way to many players can enjoy this command, while abusing it at the same time.

i get that one.
seems logic, it just sometimes anoys me, maybe there would even be a way of turning of your prefix..

Reactions: Ducky

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
The "/nick"command is available for youtubers and staff only.
Why? Since they can get targeted a lot. Because of their rank.
They wouldn't accept this suggestion, since this command isn't for ranks. In addition,
people might abuse it, by changing to inappropriate names. Also, If you used /nick while
your diamond, It'll give you randon nick and rank. Which doesn't make any difference as you
were a rank. This would waste developer's work, since it might be useless for ranks.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
@IkVerveelMe
Let me just ask the question: what exactly would /nick change?

I will answer that question as well: absolutely nothing.

/nick was added because youtubers get targeted either because people know their name or just want to target a player with a YouTube tag. When a YouTuber uses /nick, it gives them a random rank and name. So let's put this in the case of normal, non-YouTube ranks. A diamond ranked player does /nick and receives a random name with lápiz rank. Not only did you lose the privilege to vote in most games, BUT YOU ARE STILL A RANK!! So if people would target you because you have a rank, they will target you after you use /nick. Nothing accomplished except making a bunch of work for the developers for no use.

I don't get the logic behind any reason to add /nick for ranked players. With the way /nick works, it doesn't even accomplish what they want. Yet they still argue to have it. XD

CoolGuy21_NL

Jun 5, 2017
@IkVerveelMe
Let me just ask the question: what exactly would /nick change?

I will answer that question as well: absolutely nothing.

/nick was added because youtubers get targeted either because people know their name or just want to target a player with a YouTube tag. When a YouTuber uses /nick, it gives them a random rank and name. So let's put this in the case of normal, non-YouTube ranks. A diamond ranked player does /nick and receives a random name with lápiz rank. Not only did you lose the privilege to vote in most games, BUT YOU ARE STILL A RANK!! So if people would target you because you have a rank, they will target you after you use /nick. Nothing accomplished except making a bunch of work for the developers for no use.

I don't get the logic behind any reason to add /nick for ranked players. With the way /nick works, it doesn't even accomplish what they want. Yet they still argue to have it. XD
As much as it might be abused, we should see the bright side of this, sadly im unranked if i was ranked is use this. I personally like to focus ranked players so..

G

Gamerfull

Better to continue as it is, that command can only be used by SrMods or higher ranks and YouTubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom