Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
From a moderator perspective, giving ranked players permission for /nick is not a good idea. Not only will it be abused heavily -- reports will be awful to keep track with because, as you may know, nicks are autogenerated, and reports will be a pain to do if loads of people were in /nick. We'd have to sift through logs of nicks and things, which makes the report system less efficient due to the setback.

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
From a moderator perspective, giving ranked players permission for /nick is not a good idea. Not only will it be abused heavily -- reports will be awful to keep track with because, as you may know, nicks are autogenerated, and reports will be a pain to do if loads of people were in /nick. We'd have to sift through logs of nicks and things, which makes the report system less efficient due to the setback.
most logical explenation so far. thanks. And all of these reactions by now got me to the same statement. no. (if you could lock this...) @Younisco

G

Gamerfull

In addition I believe that if this is implemented, this should be only for the famous people or the people of the top, who are at risk of suffering focus.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I justwant to say something before its locked . If you say "message farming" i will target whoever you are if i see you in game . Thanks

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
So hackers could by a rank and have an ingame name protect? Lmao
If he got reported, then it wouldnt be him who got banned because he wouldnt exist.

Staff and Youtubers only please :P

Reactions: accurates

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
Also, you are allowed to close/lock this thread, no further replies :) thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Top Bottom