Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
It's not a command (It's something that Mojang will be implementing.. You can change your actual IGN, not just on one server over ALL servers). And I'm pretty sure this command and /realname are from essentials.

Reactions: MegaAlen

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Agreed with Moose. Not too hard to impliment I would imagine, but we have a very creative community who would love to pretend to be staff or have something rude as their nickname, and Dai pointed out someone could hack and the nickname would get banned, not the actual user. We could have some command to tell us who it really is, but that's just unneeded effort.

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
I don't like this idea, it's just annoying because people could change there nickname at any point and I wouldn't know who's who... also people would end up naming themselves "F*cker" and stuff. So it would just result in never seeing any of your friends again because they have rude nicknames and you don't recognise them.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Essentials have the /nick command and then /Whois (nick) it gives the ip, Real ign, balance ect I don't think it's a good idea though cause it could be confusing, people will mess around with it and not only banning /msg & /tpa will be hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!