Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I was literally just enchanting and i suddenly try to enchant my sword to Level 10 Sharpness AND I SEE THIS CRAP
1593208884649.png

AND THIS IS WHAT IS IN MY INVENTORY
1593209040360.png

JUST 78 WHAT THE HELL. I SPENT OVER 1MILLION COINS TO GET THAT FAR AND YOU JUST REMOVE IT ALL.

Me and my friends have been grinding for over 20 hours on skyblock and this is what we get in return. Nice on CC

Reactions: vBakaMO

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello! I'm sorry that you're upset that about the enchantment bug being fixed. You need to understand that we've removed it to stop players getting too overpowered and completing all of our Skyblock content within a week or at least faster than the average user. Players were compensated for the loss of the enchantments. We also understand that some people think that the OP enchantments were good for our Skyblock, but it was just a bug that we sadly didn't catch on our end and we're sorry for that. We want our Skyblock to be fun and enjoyable and allow users to spend good quality time discovering our Skyblock.

Users can still enchant, but only to level 5 on each tool, meaning you can only have 5 enchantments on each tool. So you can have sharpness 5, or other random enchantments. Please note that this cap of 5 enchantments is not permanent and will be upped in the near future. Sadly at this time, the bug fix is staying & the high enchantments will not be returning at this time. We hope that we haven't lost you as a CubeCraft Skyblocker, and we're excited to see what Skyblock on Java & Bedrock will bring. Thanks for understanding! :D

Camezonda.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.