Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Hi.., I have an idea to celebrate the new year, ok here it is .

1) Make a new lobby with countdown when it's 60 seconds for the new year teleport all the players to it " i mean having 5 lobbies or something will be good :D "
2) when the countdown reaches 0 anvils fall from the sky and kill everyone " without death message because that will crash/lag the server and replace it with Happy New Year or something ", and some fireworks will do it, but also a flying Cubecraft logo will be AWESOME!
3) give some prizes for the players like 2 cubelets " that no one opens it " or some points .

Cubecraft builders can design the lobby as instructions like Eiffel tower. Khalifa tower .. extra

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I like the idea, but
i mean having 5 lobbies
, you can't fit around 15,000 people into 5 lobbies :-P

And also, As hgbf said,
Timezones.
, this could confuse players.

Overall I really like the idea, it seems really fun, but there would be a lot of barriers to overcome, and also it would mean that there would have to be multiple celebrations!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sounds like fun, but as hgbf said timezones mean everyone will celebrate at different times. Also I wasn't here last year so I don't know about other people, but hogmany is definitely something I celebrate with family and friends :P

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
i mean having one time zone like US timezone and celebrate or just having the GMT " +0 " will be better, and everyone will be happy so .. D:

So what would happen to people that are not in that timezone, they would be left out? Seems slightly unfair :-(

i don't think that celebrating win different times will be a big problem ..

It would be a lot of work in a short amount of time, plus, how are the staff members meant to know where people are from? They won't know what timezone'd lobby to put you in!

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Sounds like fun, but as hgbf said timezones mean everyone will celebrate at different times. Also I wasn't here last year so I don't know about other people, but hogmany is definitely something I celebrate with family and friends :p

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It's the biggest celebration of the year for some people so celebrating it at the right time would matter to them.
I'm not against your suggestion of doing something for it, I'm just saying it would be a little difficult for the staff to accommodate everyone.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for everyone who replied anyway that was suggestion and I know its hard but it will be fun so thanks for replying again D:

Reactions: Chimpeeze

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
1) Make a new lobby with countdown when it's 60 seconds for the new year teleport all the players to it " i mean having 5 lobbies or something will be good :D "
one big problem with this: Timezones.
So what would happen to people that are not in that timezone, they would be left out? Seems slightly unfair :-(
i might have a better idea that could be fair
in the game menu there would be a temporary lobby called "New Year Countdown"
when you click on it you will see a very pretty lobby and some moving clocks with all the big cities in the world underneath it would be a sign "Join and Celebrate with us", Time Left XX:XX:XX, another thing they could do is 24 different clocks from GMT -12 all the way to GMT +12, of course you could join every single one of them but the same thing will happen, and this lobby can disappear after 2 days
2) when the countdown reaches 0 anvils fall from the sky and kill everyone
Seems quite dark and wouldn't be nice to start a new year with this
replace it with Happy New Year or something
... killing people and saying "Happy New Year" Don't fit together
and some fireworks will do it
yes this is alright
a flying Cubecraft logo will be AWESOME!
sounds cool but is it possible?
give some prizes for the players like 2 cubelets " that no one opens it " or some points .
maybe anyone who joins any of the "clocks" gets it but only once :p
Cubecraft builders can design the lobby as instructions like Eiffel tower. Khalifa tower .. extra
Maybe depending on the timezone lobby it would be different ;) e.g in the US lobby you would see the Times Square,

I do want them to do something special for New Year but if it wasn't planned before i doubt they have enough time to add it and maybe they did have it planned ;) just keeping it as a suprise

Reactions: ItsBaraa
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom